As cancer stats released, doc says be...

As cancer stats released, doc says benefits of fecal test outweigh a ick factora

There are 4 comments on the Penticton Herald story from May 18, 2011, titled As cancer stats released, doc says benefits of fecal test outweigh a ick factora. In it, Penticton Herald reports that:

Incidence and death rates for most cancers have stabilized or fallen, Canadian statistics show, but officials are stepping up a call for the 50-plus crowd to test for one form of cancer in particular in the privacy of their own bathrooms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Penticton Herald.

Meet

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 18, 2011
pat toms

Billericay, UK

#2 May 19, 2011
I have read this report and like most people worry about cancer of all types,however cancer continues to develope,and diffren types are hard to analyze,we are in the hands of the medical proffesion.
jon

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 May 19, 2011
I am a 4 year survivor of stage 4 lymphoma. It is scary but the key is to live stress free, both in fighting cancer, and avoiding it in the first place. Having said that,all stressful situations can not be avoided, so a positive attitude in dealing with situations is important.
pat toms

Billericay, UK

#4 May 20, 2011
jon wrote:
I am a 4 year survivor of stage 4 lymphoma. It is scary but the key is to live stress free, both in fighting cancer, and avoiding it in the first place. Having said that,all stressful situations can not be avoided, so a positive attitude in dealing with situations is important.
good that you are so positive about your lymphona,I have lots of friends who have diffrent types of cancer,but I don,t think it is lymphona,I always thought stress had something to do with cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colon Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Are African-Americans at Greater Risk for C... Jul 6 SBTAmazing 1
My Experience With Colon Cancer Mar '17 RustyDodge 2
News Editorial: Colon Cancer Awareness Should Start ... Mar '17 truth is illusion 1
News Cancer patient donates years' worth of pizza to... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Knock off purse s... 7
News Loss of ARID1A protein drives onset and progres... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Former employee sues county (Dec '16) Dec '16 FaTTY 1
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec '16 Trying to be hopeful 36
More from around the web