The 10 commandments of cancer prevention

Full story: The Morning Call

About one of every three Americans will develop some form of malignancy during his or her lifetime.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Henrik Eiriksson

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

I would like to see your references for this claim of yours:
"don't worry about electromagnetic radiation from high-voltage power lines or radiofrequency radiation from microwaves and cell phones. They do not cause cancer."

You mention tobacco as a cancer risk factor but downplay the risk from microwave exposure from cellphones and other wireless equipment like wifi. Right now there is more scientific evidence showing links between cellphones and health problems than there ever was for tobacco. What is your rationale for your claims?

There is ample scientific evidence, peer-reviewed and published, that clearly demonstrates the genetically damaging properties of cellphone radiation. Take fx. the EU funded, international REFLEX study from 2003 that concluded that cellphone radiation can cause DNA damage at intensities far below the Federal guidelines. Read more here:
http://www.washington.edu/alumni/columns/marc...

In 2000 the German ECOLOG institute was commissioned by T-Mobile to review the science and they concluded that cellphone radiation is cancer promoting. Not surprisingly, T-Mobile tried to hide that report from the public. Read about it here:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_sty...

Also, it is now widely accepted that high-tension power lines are linked to childhood leukemia - there is even a genetic marker to help determine which children are most at risk. Read more here:
http://www.microwavenews.com/XRCC1.html

Your article reads like wireless-industry propaganda designed to divert public attention away from harmful wireless products.
dr fungus says

Castle Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

while im not disputing tecnological gadgetry link to cancers i like to point out that most diseases are caused by candida or yeast infection even been insulated from ground by footwear where does excess electricity go what our body produces by eating mineral rich food does it corode our body cells make them to divide and lose electron and become unresponsive to whole body function i do not know just asking the question is our mother earth our voltage regulator providing we walk with bare feet notice that primitive people never had modern man diseases untill they start to eat modern man food is our tecnological progress actualy road to our self destruction one should not panic all been approved by relevant authorities
Cell Phones and Radiation

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

FCC is under fire for flaws in their study on cell phone radiation. FoxNews Report with Dr. Samadi: http://youtu.be/XeRy_lPgetM

Since: Sep 13

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

1. Avoid tobacco in all its forms

2. Eat right

3. Exercise regularly

4. Stay lean

5. Limit alcohol consumption

6. Avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation

7. Avoid exposure to industrial and environmental toxins

8. Avoid infections that contribute to cancer

9. Consider taking low-dose aspirin

10. Get enough vitamin D
One for all All for one

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

sammintu1985 wrote:
1. Avoid tobacco in all its forms
2. Eat right
3. Exercise regularly
4. Stay lean
5. Limit alcohol consumption
6. Avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation
7. Avoid exposure to industrial and environmental toxins
8. Avoid infections that contribute to cancer
9. Consider taking low-dose aspirin
10. Get enough vitamin D
Good list.

I would also add: getting enough sleep - at least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every day.

Managing stress and trying to keep it to a minimum if possible.

Avoiding GMO foods (genetically modified organisms). Unfortunately, thanks to Monsanto and President Obama appointing a VP of Monsanto as chairman to the FDA, we can expect that or most food will eventually be unwholesome and help to cause disease in our bodies. Go for organic as much as much as you can. This will help support organic farming, too. It's not always easy, but several stores in the valley do sell organic produce.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••