U.S. Vital Medicine Shortage Undersco...

U.S. Vital Medicine Shortage Underscores Need for National Stockpile

There are 2 comments on the International Business Times story from Aug 20, 2011, titled U.S. Vital Medicine Shortage Underscores Need for National Stockpile. In it, International Business Times reports that:

U.S. Government officials and Congressional lawmakers, along with drug industry and doctors' groups, are scrambling to find remedies for the critical shortage of a number of drugs that treat life-threatening illnesses, including bacterial infection and several forms of cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

business as usual

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Aug 21, 2011
sounds like pork. payback for all those campaign donations and golf junkets to tropical locations that big pharma provides for it's friends.
Phil Gray

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
O please Doctor Lawrence O Smiley, please cure me!
I have no sex organs whatever. So the gays don't want me and the straights don't want me and the transsexables dont want me and none of the women or N-words or jews or mexicans or flatlanders want me. Give me something to make me forgert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colon Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) May '15 usherhollens 17
News New blood tests, liquid biopsies, may transform... May '15 New Perspective 1
News High vitamin D levels increase survival of pati... Jan '15 Gerald Vonberger 1
News Less invasive may be best way (Jan '14) Apr '14 Deb 5
News City of Toronto refuses to pay for funeral of u... (Jan '14) Jan '14 wild child 8
News FDA approves Amgen colon cancer drug Vectibix (Feb '07) Nov '13 yoram 2
News BLOG: Farrah Fawcett's Cancer Battle Raising Qu... (May '09) Sep '13 bud_schmones 6
More from around the web