Creasey Family to Auction Off Old Hom...

Creasey Family to Auction Off Old Home Furnishings

There are 4 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Creasey Family to Auction Off Old Home Furnishings. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

The Creasey family will be auctioning off their old home furnishings next Tuesday to benefit the American Cancer Society.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Cathy

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Bless their hearts!
John in High Point

AOL

#2 Jul 16, 2010
Very worthy of the blessings Cathy.
Alan

Columbia, SC

#3 Jul 16, 2010
I didn't hear anything about the auction or I would have attended. My mother passed away in 2007 from colon cancer so I know what they are going thru. I don't live to far from them (less than 5 miles)and I think about them often especially when we go visit friends on Crimson Dr off Amber lane there and pass their house. Our prayers are with them.

Since: Jun 10

Yadkinville, NC

#4 Jul 18, 2010
I'm so glad to see them doing this. I always wonder how these families are doing after the show. It would be nice to see an update on the local news about them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colon Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) May '15 usherhollens 17
News New blood tests, liquid biopsies, may transform... May '15 New Perspective 1
News High vitamin D levels increase survival of pati... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Gerald Vonberger 1
News Less invasive may be best way (Jan '14) Apr '14 Deb 5
News City of Toronto refuses to pay for funeral of u... (Jan '14) Jan '14 wild child 8
News FDA approves Amgen colon cancer drug Vectibix (Feb '07) Nov '13 yoram 2
News BLOG: Farrah Fawcett's Cancer Battle Raising Qu... (May '09) Sep '13 bud_schmones 6
More from around the web