Cold Sore Treatment Over the Counter

Sep 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Buzzle.com

Most people benefit from cold sore treatment over the counter. Know about what medicines are included in such a treatment, from this article.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2011
Maire

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Advanced natural therapy (Biogetica) has achieved a major breakthrough in herpes healing. With a unique blend of new resonance homoeopathy, naturopathy, ancient herbology and Chinese medicine, it is an excellent protocol to revive the immune system and teach it to beat the virus. The therapies work simultaneously on the cells, nervous system, energy, emotions and mind, to give you an outbreak-free life. Novel use of herpes nosode, which is an energetic imprint of the virus, is used to teach your immune system how to fight and resist the virus. Independent studies and clinical trials have proved the efficacy of use of nosodes, hypericum mysorence and herpigen in management of herpes. These therapeutic agents work together to take you to a life without outbreaks.
maananda

Leshan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

hi d:)we also can come to "herpesanddating,net "many herpes people there .Just feel free to chat, share stories, make friends in our local area.we can find someone to talk to or offer help and advice there.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

The best cold sore treatment sold over the counter in my opinion is Abreva. It's still not as powerful as Zovirax or other prescription herpes medications, but for some people with minor cold sores it works.

The only time that Abreva works for me is if I have a tiny cold blister coming on and I catch it right away.

If you're like me and have severe cold sores that keep coming back, it's because your body has too much acidic ph level or you are getting too much arginine or you have a vitamin b12 deficiency. These are some of the most common problems that I learned about from the cold sore free forever book.
http://www.discolorationofskin.com/ColdSore

It cost me almost the same as one bottle of Abreva, but has saved me from getting several cold sores over the last 6 months so far.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Zovirax and generic acyclovir (Zovirax) is actually over the counter in a lot of places in the world.
Anonymous

Jaipur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

i just read your thread. So, i decided to share my experience with you, may be that can help someone.I was plagued with cold sores for years and nothing I have tried or been prescribed works.
Then i tried JD harris brand, Virulite Cold Sore Machine.This was a last resort. Creams and patches weren't working so I thought light therapy was worth a try. It is excellent. The first time I used it, healing time was reduced by around 30%. The second and third times I used it when I felt a tingle and the sore barely came up. Now its been 5 months and although I've felt the odd tingle I haven't had to use it again as nothing happens, my mouth stays unblemished! I used to suffer cold sores about once every 2 months. They were horrible and really affected my self esteem and confidence. Now I don't even have to worry about them! To anyone who suffers from cold-sores I really cannot recommend light therapy enough!
The Virulite Cold Sore Machine[http://www.jdharris.co .uk/virulite-cold-sore-machine ] healed up cold sores in half the time or better compared to the most effective creams.
Anonymous

Jaipur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

i just read your thread. So, i decided to share my experience with you, may be that can help someone.I was plagued with cold sores for years and nothing I have tried or been prescribed works.
Then i tried JD harris brand, Virulite Cold Sore Machine.This was a last resort. Creams and patches weren't working so I thought light therapy was worth a try. It is excellent. The first time I used it, healing time was reduced by around 30%. The second and third times I used it when I felt a tingle and the sore barely came up. Now its been 5 months and although I've felt the odd tingle I haven't had to use it again as nothing happens, my mouth stays unblemished! I used to suffer cold sores about once every 2 months. They were horrible and really affected my self esteem and confidence. Now I don't even have to worry about them! To anyone who suffers from cold-sores I really cannot recommend light therapy enough!
The Virulite Cold Sore Machine[[url]http://www.jdharr is.co.uk/virulite-cold-sore-ma chine[/url]] healed up cold sores in half the time or better compared to the most effective creams.

Since: Dec 11

Bandung, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

My husband got cold sores on the side of his mouth that end up scabbing over. He then used HSV-Zero on them at night (it's a brown color, he'd rather use it at home only), and they dry out and heal much faster. It's around 3 days instead of the usual 10.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cold Sores Discussions

Search the Cold Sores Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Sore Remedies (Jun '11) Jul 23 Sore 11
How to get rid of a cold sore in 3 days naturally (Aug '11) Jul 18 Curtis 43
This cols sore cure really works!!!!! Jul 18 Curtis 1
Swelling? (Feb '07) Jun '14 Hillary 170
Finally found something that cold sores obvious... (Sep '12) Jun '14 April 6
Bactine will make you cry tears of joy (Sep '08) Jun '14 madave 42
vitamin b 12 shot causing cold sore? (Sep '11) Jun '14 Lisa O 7
•••
•••