Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is coming to NFCH

May 11, 2010 Full story: Holmes County Times Advertiser

CHIPLEY Northwest Florida Community Hospital has partnered with Innovative Healthy Systems to bring the first computer operated Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chamber in the nation.

Full Story
concerned

Graceville, FL

#1 May 11, 2010
This is nice. Do they have someone trained and ceritified in hyperbaric medicine! I would prefer to go somewhere where there are trained and skilled people.
resident

Panama City, FL

#2 May 12, 2010
concerned wrote:
This is nice. Do they have someone trained and ceritified in hyperbaric medicine! I would prefer to go somewhere where there are trained and skilled people.
Why don't you find out all the facts before you get on here and start being critical. Yes feel free to go somewhere else, every hospital has their issues though and doctors that make bad decisions. I for one am very proud of all that the hospital has to offer and also of our great doctors that work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circulation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erectile dysfunction and heart disease share co... (Apr '13) Mar 3 joshjonhson 10
Aloe Vera for weight loss (Sep '11) Jan '15 EvanAlbert 9
Natural ED Pills Score over Drugs - Come with Z... (Jan '14) Jan '15 marcusjogert 12
Effective Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (Sep '09) Jan '15 johnmordeer 59
Getting massage therapy (Jul '14) Dec '14 DevinBaker33 2
The Vampire Facelift (Oct '10) Nov '14 Calvin James 2
Breast Massage With Cream Containing Pueraria M... (Apr '09) Nov '14 Boobiesss 246
More from around the web