Plavix with Its Anti-Platelet Qualiti...

Plavix with Its Anti-Platelet Qualities Prevents Formation of Blood Clots

There are 3 comments on the Associated Content story from Apr 4, 2011, titled Plavix with Its Anti-Platelet Qualities Prevents Formation of Blood Clots. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Plavix With Its Anti-Platelet Qualities Prevents Formation of Blood Clots Plavix is an anti-platelet medicine that helps keep platelets in the blood from sticking together and forming clots, which usually is the main cause of heart attacks and strokes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

jim

Cary, IL

#1 Apr 13, 2011
can i get a blood clot when iam using plavix
jim

Cary, IL

#2 Apr 13, 2011
can I get a blood clot while iam taking placix
Lora

Fremont, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Plavix) healthcareshop247.com/item.php... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circulation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herbal Hair Loss Remedies That Offer Hope (Sep '08) Mar 31 tontre 20
News Diabetes Complications: What's Your Risk? (Jun '07) Mar '18 Jesus Pimpsoul 5
News LipoLaser Procedure Not Necessarily a Quick Fix (Jul '10) Sep '17 Chicago Chiropractor 47
News Personal Trainers Reveal the Best Products to R... (Sep '16) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Five natural ways to boost your erection and la... (Mar '17) Mar '17 oxfordx501 3
News Natural ED Pills Score over Drugs - Come with Z... (Jan '14) Jan '17 Erika 27
News Aloe Vera for weight loss (Sep '11) Nov '16 Anushka varduaz 21