High Blood Pressure? Cut out the Soda

There are 3 comments on the IVillage story from May 26, 2010, titled High Blood Pressure? Cut out the Soda. In it, IVillage reports that:

I do what I can to stay healthy: I exercise three or four times a week, and make salads, nuts, seeds and grains a part of my daily diet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IVillage.

Martin T

London, UK

#1 May 28, 2010
So - what is it with the soda?

Is it the sugar or the fizz?

I read an article a while back saying that obesity seemed much more common in those who drink fizzy drinks - but that it doesn't matter if you drink the sugar free or the normal version.

It seems like the fizz is the isssue.
Some dieticians certainly reckon that drinking even fizzy water encourages you to eat more by distending the stomach and the gut.

Read more about this at www.bloodpressurehigh.com
Glen

Auburn, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2010
Have you tried Ooba? It is a healthy hibiscus drink that purports to lower high blood pressure.

Since: Aug 10

Guilin, China

#3 Sep 23, 2010
High Blood Pressure most of them among the middle-aged and elderly people,aslo incidence of a disease is high,in the case of how to preventing ,i think you should trying some health care food which are made by flowers ,really natural, or add my ICQ:606019129

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Circulation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 11 Strange Remedies Used By Renaissance Doctors May 19 wichita-rick 4
News Protect Your Erection: 11 Tips to Help Prevent ... (Sep '11) May 18 usherhollens 15
News Breast Massage With Cream Containing Pueraria M... (Apr '09) May 15 Galos 247
News Natural ED Pills Score over Drugs - Come with Z... (Jan '14) May 6 marcellobene 13
News Aloe Vera for weight loss (Sep '11) Apr '15 mathewsteven10 10
News Erectile dysfunction and heart disease share co... (Apr '13) Mar '15 joshjonhson 10
News Effective Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (Sep '09) Jan '15 johnmordeer 59
More from around the web