Clinic strives to balance pain care, abuse danger

Jan 16, 2011 Full story: Charleston Gazette 17

When Dr. Sarah Chouinard interviews doctors to work in rural clinics, they all want to know the same thing.

Full Story
Clay County Resident

Princeton, WV

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Sarah Chouinard is a fake and phony, She needs to leave CLAY Primary Care ---since she has been the medical director that place has went to hell! They have had negative numbers, employee's have had their benefits jeopardized, and patients do not recieve adequate care! I hate when people give her or that clinic publicity! Interview some people in clay and see how they feel about that place!
stevie b

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2011
HELLO I HAVE OPANA 40 MG ER 30.00 WILL MEET U F2F AND WILL COME TO YOU
MamatoAlexa

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Feb 4, 2011
I find it sad that true chronic pain sufferers have to be embarassed by taking a pee test and doing a pill count. WHERE IS THE patient/doctor trust?

It's because of losers like this guy ^^ trying to sell pills online that we/me get a hard time getting cared for chronic pain... Thanks Asshole
bravehaeart

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2011
stevie b wrote:
HELLO I HAVE OPANA 40 MG ER 30.00 WILL MEET U F2F AND WILL COME TO YOU
How much
anthony

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 Feb 5, 2011
25.00 for opana 40mg er have alot
and roy 30's 10.00
anthony

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 Feb 5, 2011
your quite wecome jerkoff
bravehaeart

Bronx, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2011
anthony wrote:
your quite wecome jerkoff
I would but I don't deal with cops I would have to see u do some before I buy
anthony

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#8 Feb 7, 2011
cop r u crazy bro wil meet f2f anywhere, you dont have to worry about me its youthat i worry about
Tobe

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 1, 2011
I recommend http://www.paincareusa.com for a pain clinic in St Louis.
Lori

Cohoes, NY

#10 May 2, 2011
MamatoAlexa wrote:
I find it sad that true chronic pain sufferers have to be embarassed by taking a pee test and doing a pill count. WHERE IS THE patient/doctor trust?
It's because of losers like this guy ^^ trying to sell pills online that we/me get a hard time getting cared for chronic pain... Thanks Asshole
I totally agree it does suck that people that are truly in pain are run throught the mill because of all the scammer that are going to doctors every month to get pain meds only to leave the pharmacy to sell them to make a quick buck,
wondering

United States

#11 May 5, 2011
Yeah I think it is awful that people who are in real pain can't get the care they need because of scum.I was on o.c. 20's for almost 6 years and my doc. Decides he wants to leave town no warning at all.The doc. That took his place was no comfortable writing those meds so they gave me a list of rehab centers a week before Christmas and sent me on my way.Now that's messed up.What do you think?
Aunree

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2012
anthony wrote:
and roy 30's 10.00
u must be affiliated with law enforcement gov or associated with them hope u really r cuz just to make money get a real job its ppl like u I have to worry about trying to sell online u would probley sell to the young kids to overdose an if it was one of.my children u would be in hosp wit serious pain ppl like u make it an epidemic grow up ppl u suffer u really screw it up for them
Jenn

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 27, 2012
MamatoAlexa wrote:
So true I have what DR's and nurses alike call suicide pain because it is so bad yet I get tylenol from over the counter and I wonder why!! I went to health plus the other day where my wrist is broke and the dr said come back in 5-7 days if its not better or gets worse well of course it got worse and I swer the first thing out of the secratarys mouth was he isnt going to give you pain medicine for this I am like wtf!! I looked at her and straight told her I was no danm pill head the only thing I had being taking was otc tylenol and told her to look in the waiting room half were pill heads, after I sat there for a few the comment just pissed me off so bad I went and got my id and told her I was leaving because of the way I was already being treated like I was there for just pills and took my brace off they put on and showed her how bad my wirst/ hand was, I rewrapped it as she was being very apoligetic and told them to look up my pill record on the system and see what I have being on, lets just say she was amazed at the fact I didnt even get pills last time because I didnt want them!!! Sad part was is she was the that looked like a pill head!
Jenn

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 27, 2012
anthony wrote:
and roy 30's 10.00
OK I am drug dumb wth are those?? And no I dont want any just never heard of them!
haha

Bluefield, WV

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Primary Care needs new managment and has needed it for years! Rick and Sarah both are greedy and they are there simply to make money off the poor folks in the county and they use that clinic to draw attention to themselves. Lots of money there is being spent for other clinics they own, the employees never get a raise, they don't pay their bills! who in the world would believe a word that come out of her mouth!Sarah works one day a week and it happens to be the only day she is there she writes narcotics all day! probably because they can't get any doctors to come work in CLAY because of the reputation of the place since she took over!
Eva

Lombard, IL

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Readers should also know about the issues lingering on the medical and health state of the country. According to Dr. Stephen Graves, the director of the National Joint Replacement Registry in Australia, they have been telling Johnson&Johnson to implement the ASR Hip Replacement Recall since 2007. But it was just realized in August 2010. Moreover, from 2008 until the recall of the products, the Food and Drug Administartion (FDA) have been receiving several complaints from patients, whom needed to undergo another hip replacement surgery. See http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com
idc

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 30, 2012
I hope they do a good job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) 4 hr You Know Who 3,529
It's Time To Say Goodbye 6 hr its-kimmy 22
new music thread (Jan '14) 12 hr Crazy Beautiful 3,588
We should think of some internet forum game tha... (Mar '14) Tue Crystal_Clear722 2,192
Fun Sayings Dec 14 TheJerseyDevil 413
Keep Out For Taz's Amusement Only! (Mar '14) Nov 26 Wiley_Kyote 3,217
Chronic Pain Blog Nov 25 mr_e54 1
More from around the web