In Need

Boise, ID

#1 Jan 27, 2011
I am a chronic pain patient. I have severe endometriosis, fibromyalgia, and recently suffered a very painful back injury. I have been with the same doctor for a long time, and for the most part feel well taken care of. I take meds, do physical therapy, and see a pain counselor, all on a regular basis. Part of my regimen is pain medication. As I said, I recently suffered a back injury, and have had some really severe pain. I talked to the doc about it, and he recommended shots in my back, which I am scheduled to do next week. In the meantime, I self adjusted my pain meds, meaning that I took more than I was supposed to. I was previously on that higher dose, so I did so knowing it was safe (so to speak). Anyway, I of course ran out early, which happened to be lastnight. I called the doc today and told them what happened. My doc is gone for the week, but they talked to his partner for me. Although sympathetic, they said there isn't much they can do as they are not allowed to refill early. I started to get sick from withdrawal, on top of horrible pain, and went to ER. They pretty much turned me away bcuz it's chronic pain, not acute, and because my doctor's office wouldn't do anything, neither can ER. I am really scared, I am hurting so bad, and in the midst of opiate withdrawal. I really need some advice, or help or something. I just don't know....
In Need

Boise, ID

#2 Jan 27, 2011
I am in Boise, ID
ritacolls

Magnolia, NJ

#3 Jan 27, 2011
In Need wrote:
I am in Boise, ID
I take 10 mg. methadone and 30 mg. morphine pills as part of my pain management regement. These are the only two I have xtras of because I have cut back and not told the DR. Any help e-mail me ritacolls@yahoo.com
ritacolls

Magnolia, NJ

#4 Jan 27, 2011
In Need wrote:
I am a chronic pain patient. I have severe endometriosis, fibromyalgia, and recently suffered a very painful back injury. I have been with the same doctor for a long time, and for the most part feel well taken care of. I take meds, do physical therapy, and see a pain counselor, all on a regular basis. Part of my regimen is pain medication. As I said, I recently suffered a back injury, and have had some really severe pain. I talked to the doc about it, and he recommended shots in my back, which I am scheduled to do next week. In the meantime, I self adjusted my pain meds, meaning that I took more than I was supposed to. I was previously on that higher dose, so I did so knowing it was safe (so to speak). Anyway, I of course ran out early, which happened to be lastnight. I called the doc today and told them what happened. My doc is gone for the week, but they talked to his partner for me. Although sympathetic, they said there isn't much they can do as they are not allowed to refill early. I started to get sick from withdrawal, on top of horrible pain, and went to ER. They pretty much turned me away bcuz it's chronic pain, not acute, and because my doctor's office wouldn't do anything, neither can ER. I am really scared, I am hurting so bad, and in the midst of opiate withdrawal. I really need some advice, or help or something. I just don't know....
If you think I can help you leave your e-mail or even better e-mail me ritacolls@yahoo.com

Since: Jan 11

Someplace in Space

#5 Jan 27, 2011
Don't email these fools. I've been in the game longer than they have, they're just here to scam you. Shoot me an email at yourtoxic@ymail.com. We'll chat about your problems, I have meds, but if you're not looking to buy anything here we'll chat and I'll see if I can't help ya out in some other way.
LOL SCAMMER

Keene, NH

#6 Jan 28, 2011
been in the game longer? LOL your user name was created this month scammer. Noone believes you shit get a life and a job while you are at it.

Since: Jan 11

Someplace in Space

#7 Jan 28, 2011
You dumb buddy? I'm not trying to sell him anything.
ritacolls

Magnolia, NJ

#8 Jan 29, 2011
YourToxic wrote:
You dumb buddy? I'm not trying to sell him anything.
your problem toxic is you seem to think this is some sort of game. you are clearly not in any pain and you have no idea what situation these people are in and hopefully you never need to find out. I broke my back 30 years ago and the battle is finally under control and hopefully I can help some of these people. I send everyone a sample , do you send samples ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Holidays all 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 19
Things I Like About Daisy... 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 161
It's Time To Say Goodbye 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 60
We should think of some internet forum game tha... (Mar '14) 9 hr its me daisy 2,209
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) 10 hr Kimmy 3,537
new music thread (Jan '14) 11 hr Crazy Beautiful 3,598
I can't believe it!!!! Fri SashaStarr 130
More from around the web