****real seller needs real buyers!****

Posted in the Chronic Pain Forum

mominpain

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2012
I am tired of playing games. I have 90 oxycodone 30s and 120 loratab 10s priced fairly. I will not send anything for free as i was screwed last wk! I am looking for a few trust worthy people that need these. Lets help each other. Ill ship using usps or fed ex and accept western union or moneygram. If you are seriously interested please email me sleeptilnoon45@gmail.com
No games or bs! Just trying to pay some bills and help someone in the process.
Email only. I wont answer replies on this post.
God bless.
Needhelp

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
This person is not legit. I have sent 4 emails total and have not received a response. It's a scam!

Since: Oct 12

Saylorsburg, PA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
This is a scam she gets the money and never sends out! Just warning you DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!
mominpain wrote:
I am tired of playing games. I have 90 oxycodone 30s and 120 loratab 10s priced fairly. I will not send anything for free as i was screwed last wk! I am looking for a few trust worthy people that need these. Lets help each other. Ill ship using usps or fed ex and accept western union or moneygram. If you are seriously interested please email me sleeptilnoon45@gmail.com
No games or bs! Just trying to pay some bills and help someone in the process.
Email only. I wont answer replies on this post.
God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) 4 hr Kimmy 3,475
new music thread (Jan '14) 5 hr Kimmy 3,577
heroin in omaha 7 hr Wiley_Kyote 2
We should think of some internet forum game tha... (Mar '14) Thu Crystal 2,148
Fun Sayings Thu Kimmy 396
Keep Out For Taz's Amusement Only! (Mar '14) Wed Wiley_Kyote 3,217
Chronic Neck Pain anyone? Nov 26 therealWRDI 8

Chronic Pain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE