First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Floresville, TX

#24 Nov 14, 2011
I know this is a little old, but Steph...you say to call the number on the money pak and they can tell who it went to? Just got scammed and I'm trying to decide exactly what to do. I will never trust another person on here again that's for sure...I would like to get her or him or whatever it was back in a big way...
PAYBACK IS A BITCH

Canada

#26 Sep 25, 2012
xjusthelpinx wrote:
I have Roxy 30s for $15 and Lortab 10/500 for $5 if interested email me justhelpinx@gmail.com
ABOMINATED SCAM | 1 min ago
mc-james wrote:
quality vics,lsd,2ce,codeine syrup for sale contact mcjames198@gmail.com

Why are you abusing and degrading that poor gentleman Mr Mcjames, would you like it if I ripped your mommas pussy apart, I didn't think so so give that person his money back and find a job instead of scamming people. Everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to be first to be in heaven.
Report this post
REAL DEAL

Canada

#27 Oct 6, 2012
xjusthelpinx wrote:
I have Roxy 30s for $15 and Lortab 10/500 for $5 if interested email me justhelpinx@gmail.com
artecom wrote:
icodin, Desoxyn, Crack, Fent, Heroin, LSD, DMX at dacytrans@yahoo.com
Can you stop interfering with my thread, face it everyone knows your a scammer so keep your scamming schemes away. If you can't produce the meds steer away from the threads.
Anyhow for all the buyers in need for meds, just contact the one and only real deal meds.
THREAD JUNKIE

Canada

#28 Oct 17, 2012
xjusthelpinx wrote:
cashmill wrote:
A215 roxys,M30s,Oxy 30s,Norco 10s,Methadone and dillies available at low prices,hit me for info at cashmill@hotmail.com if interested
LMFAO safe deliveries ,
I am a clown, I like going down, on all the men in my town, if you contact me now, I'll show you how, I will suck you down like a crazy clown, I will serve you well like a bat out of hell, but just beware I'll scam you and how, like the poor soles I have scammed all year round, I create false threads to steal people's hard earned bread even though I have no meds to sell on this thread .
Larryhomes

Canada

#31 Oct 20, 2012
dr fungus says wrote:
you guys in usa worship science and suffer in pain why dont you see my comments and follow that diet for life even injuries are les painful if on non candidal diet or do you prefer to pay someone to think and eat for you as you maybe not qualified for that
Impersonation of a doctor are hefty criminal charges including 5 year prison sentence. I would hate to be you when the Feds come for you and for what, trying to scam someone out of $300, the logic of this makes absolutely no sense at all. However, your stupidity one way or another will exterminate you.
Piercit

Canada

#32 Oct 21, 2012
Shellianne wrote:
Skymeds is one of the few reputable places to obtain pain meds...save your money from these scammers !!! You may think its a little more, but they will even OVERNIGHT the package !!! Please don't take a chance...I learned the hard way too.
azpainguy wrote:
have 20 oxys left,40mg 20 bucks per tab ,need to western union cash to me and i will ship usps priority,email me at rickazhawaii@hushmail.com.try out 1 tab to start, but im proably only serious non scammer on here,not joking.what not take a chance,worth it to be able to get 40mg oxys at 20 bucks per thas fair price,if u live in arizona can meet in person to gurantee delivery .
Do you really have all these meds or are you playing with all the posters heads, we have seen this thread again and again , maybe it's time to give up instead , before someone breaks your head , for not having what you said. All the posters are asking " are you for real " but know you are trying to appear sincere , by posting and posing as someone unreal , as you've been doing for many years, just stop creating these phony threads and let these poor buyers keep there hard earned bread, otherwise you'll be sitting behind bars, instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We should think of some internet forum game tha... (Mar '14) 1 hr flamike13 1,752
Keep Out For Taz's Amusement Only! (Mar '14) 5 hr Wiley_Kyote 3,056
new music thread (Jan '14) 7 hr Crazy Beautiful 3,505
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) 9 hr therealWRDI 3,289
WouldRatherDoIt 9 hr therealWRDI 79
Things I dislike about Atta!!! 13 hr BeastOfBurden 94
test 22 hr flamike13 6
•••

Chronic Pain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••