Roxy 30s and Lortab
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Nashville, Tennessee

#1 Aug 22, 2011
I have Roxy 30s for $15 and Lortab 10/500 for $5 if interested email me [email protected]

Since: Aug 11

Nashville, Tennessee

#2 Aug 24, 2011
If it will help I will pay shipping costs, thank you
nitro

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Aug 25, 2011
anyone deal with person yet?
nitro

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Aug 25, 2011
scammed
no name

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2011
roxy 14dlls in nogales mex
Dohnjoe

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2011
Nitro, you tried to buy from her and were scammed? What happened?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2011
Dohnjoe wrote:
Nitro, you tried to buy from her and were scammed? What happened?
Yeah- I just got an email from her- what's the deal?
dr fungus says

Canberra, Australia

#8 Aug 25, 2011
you guys in usa worship science and suffer in pain why dont you see my comments and follow that diet for life even injuries are les painful if on non candidal diet or do you prefer to pay someone to think and eat for you as you maybe not qualified for that
Dohnjoe

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2011
Hey, hey..Dr. fungus.. Go f*** yourself.
I bet you're not even a real doctor.
Diet for life? Thanks Oprah, but I'll stick to my meds.
dr fungus says

Canberra, Australia

#10 Aug 26, 2011
Dohnjoe wrote:
Hey, hey..Dr. fungus.. Go f*** yourself.
I bet you're not even a real doctor.
Diet for life? Thanks Oprah, but I'll stick to my meds.
thanks how nice to hear from you what is amasing people are prepared to believe in religion which has no proof but they wont believe in right diet which is proven and im not after money if you only know my age and im not on any medication an sexualy active you will drop your meds but of course in some chronic cases it could be too late better stick to it as i dont know your problem all i know you are cranky and i dont blame you

Since: Jan 11

Pinehurst, NC

#11 Aug 26, 2011
Gave her money pak she said she would contact me in a hour with tracking num and never heard from her again
nitro

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Aug 26, 2011
i also set up a gmail account with different name and asked what she had available and she/he replied in less than 5 minutes and when i confronted him/her they said they emailed me when they sent it but him/her never did and now doesn't reply to that email either, so watch out

Fayetteville, NC

#13 Aug 30, 2011
anyone get scammed from this loser yet?
steph

Harker Heights, TX

#14 Aug 30, 2011
nitro66 wrote:
anyone get scammed from this loser yet?
wow @ nitro thank god i just came across your post about justhelpinx becus i was really considering buying from her tommarow!! So did you ever here back from her or what?? Just curious..
steph

Harker Heights, TX

#15 Aug 30, 2011
nitro wrote:
i also set up a gmail account with different name and asked what she had available and she/he replied in less than 5 minutes and when i confronted him/her they said they emailed me when they sent it but him/her never did and now doesn't reply to that email either, so watch out
you should call the num. On the moneypak card & say it was stolen or lost & they will find out who it went to.. these ppl scamming on here need to b busted ive done research now on a few ppl on here & all of the ones that have emailed me outta the blue r scammers.

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Aug 31, 2011
not a word after several emails
steph

Harker Heights, TX

#17 Sep 1, 2011
Does anybody know [email protected]?? This person keeps contacting me.. please let me know if anybody knows about this guy! Not trying to be scammed!!
mybackhurts

United States

#18 Sep 2, 2011
I bought from [email protected]
I only ordered ten but she did send them and they are real. Just placed a larger order today
She only has lortab's tho

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 10, 2011
Skymeds is one of the few reputable places to obtain pain meds...save your money from these scammers !!! You may think its a little more, but they will even OVERNIGHT the package !!! Please don't take a chance...I learned the hard way too.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 10, 2011
Dr. Fungus has a website...Neither DoctorFungus Corporation, nor its editorial staff, can be held responsible for errors or for any consequences arising from the use of the information in this website. Decisions regarding the propriety of any specific procedure, treatment, or drug dosage must be made by the patient's physician after consideration of all of the relevant facts regarding the individual patient. For the benefit of physicians who practice in countries outside the jurisdiction of the United States, the listed treatments may include agents and drug doses that are not currently approved by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration.

YIKES !!! What kind of regime is he selling ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep Out For Taz's Amusement Only! (Mar '14) Aug 25 Wiley_Kyote 3,443
News The opioid disaster: Stop criminalizing doctors Aug 22 Eli 3
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) Aug 21 Wiley_Kyote 3,984
Trump for President (Jul '15) Aug 16 Kimmy 73
Has antone heard of Amber for natural pain mana... Aug 11 Janice 3
Essay Writing Service Jul '16 Alex Blunt 3
what are you watching? (May '15) Jul '16 Maverick 808 195
More from around the web