~~ Contact K. ~~ Monthly Supply Remaining

Posted in the Chronic Pain Forum

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2012
K says that for her friends, she still has availability this month. Send her an email.

Redliner she is waiting for your response for what was discussed. She says that time is running short for the package to go out today.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2012
I did contact her earlier this morning. Believe me I was on top of it since I didn't want to go without. I couldn't come up with the funds today. I know she won't save them anyway since she does that first-come-first-serve thing to be fair. Normally that is great as I am usually able to get what I need from her at the beginning of the month. I told her that when I do get the funds I will see if she has any left but I doubt she will as they go so fast. Oh well I'll figure something out. Thx for the head's up. It's pretty important to my living a happy life so I will have to figure something out. Thanks for the shout out.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 May 12, 2012
Okay thanks. Hope it all works out.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 14, 2012
Actually it did. Amazingly it did. Wonderfully it did. She's awesome. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Time To Say Goodbye 2 hr its-kimmy 125
Just dropping in 2 hr its-kimmy 12
We should think of some internet forum game tha... (Mar '14) 3 hr its-kimmy 2,269
Looking for Someone to Take me Under Their Wing 10 hr Snafu_ 16
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) 14 hr SashaStarr 3,699
Who is still here? Tue its-kimmy 26
new music thread (Jan '14) Mar 29 therealWRDI 3,705
More from around the web