Hardcore perscription analgesic, pain...

Hardcore perscription analgesic, pain killers, control chronic pain

Posted in the Chronic Pain Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We are all in it”

Since: Jul 07

New london conn.

#1 Jul 11, 2007
I've tried nearly every perscription pain killer. I don't abuse, overuse, or snort anything, just try them. Since i try these meds i read tons of orums about the drugs, users, the manufacturers, the effects, the risks and the like. Basically, i enjoy anything to do with medication. I find learning more about all the kinds and their different traits infinitely interesting. But i have yet to try oxycontin. Can anyone tell me what it is like in comparison to something like morphine sulfate or hydrocodone or oxycodone. I've read and heard plenty about OC, but i need a personal account befor I try it. Please. I love medication, and learning and gaining all the knowledge I can about my favorite topic of pain killers.
trouble

Louisa, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2007
Hi, Ive had chronic pain for 9 yrs.Ive tried Most. Oxcy, Is a great medication.Controls pain when nothing else will.If youve tried the opiate family its much alike.If taken right they are life saver.It not only gives energy kills pain,Still you can function.Or at least i was.VEry Very addictave.If for some reason yo have to come off of it ,Do so in the E.R almost throwing me into a stoke.Do not tell your freinds ect that you even have it.Next thing youll be everyones friend.My problem,, When i accidentally left script on table.It was out i had them and my car broken into 3 times,And my apt.And my purse stolen.People i never thought would have did.I took them as prescribed.Respect it.Also will cause alot of nausea the first few days or so.Take it with something light to eat.Hope ive helped
Jojo

AOL

#3 Jul 18, 2007
I would not recommend use of this med unless you have the kind of pain that you cannot live with and if you are just taking it for rec use then you will have one hell of a time coming off of it and it does not take long at all to be full blown addicted to it.

“This is me without Happy Pills”

Since: Oct 07

Cincinnati

#4 Oct 5, 2007
Haste07 wrote:
I've tried nearly every perscription pain killer. I don't abuse, overuse, or snort anything, just try them. Since i try these meds i read tons of orums about the drugs, users, the manufacturers, the effects, the risks and the like. Basically, i enjoy anything to do with medication. I find learning more about all the kinds and their different traits infinitely interesting. But i have yet to try oxycontin. Can anyone tell me what it is like in comparison to something like morphine sulfate or hydrocodone or oxycodone. I've read and heard plenty about OC, but i need a personal account befor I try it. Please. I love medication, and learning and gaining all the knowledge I can about my favorite topic of pain killers.
Are you serious? Go to RX school you a^&!!!
hollyberry

Bloomington, IL

#6 Jun 17, 2008
I have struggled with cronic pain for 10 yrs.the most relief I had was on methadone but the side affects were too much for me.now they have me on 90 mg aday of percocet wich isnt giving me the relief I need.does anyone know a better pain drug that might work for me?
kRiS-tYaHn

Saint John, Canada

#7 Aug 6, 2008
hollyberry wrote:
I have struggled with cronic pain for 10 yrs.the most relief I had was on methadone but the side affects were too much for me.now they have me on 90 mg aday of percocet wich isnt giving me the relief I need.does anyone know a better pain drug that might work for me?
__________
Hey I am taking PMS morphine sulfate SR, that is for long term relief, but I was also on Dilaudid. The morphine sulfate is very good, but its very strong for severe crohic pain, which I have each day. Hope this can help, if not then talk to your DR, take care & good luck!
HitMe

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2008
Sounds like this kid is looking for a recreational use account of Oxy. Stay the hell away from it. You will enjoy it. It's extremely addictive and meant for people that really need it. Think of 16 percocets packed into one little pill. It's not something you should screw around with. If you are in real pain which it sounds like you are not than consult your doctor about this. Because if you start using it, 6 months from now you'll be asking how do I get off this medication. Kind of someone using cocaine recreationally. Don't form a habit that you don't need to form.
Gordon W Smith Jr

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Sep 21, 2008
I suffer from severe lower back pain caused by Degenaritive Arthrit... I have been taken 10mgs of Methadone for around 3yrs. now. It started with 30mgs 3 times aday. Then it was raised to 40mgs four times daily. Have been on this dose now for about 1 1/2. I worked really well for awhile. Sould I ask for a mediction change or perhaps an increase in the Meth.? My E-mail is [email protected]
HELLO EVERYONE

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2008
I'm new to this forum. I have 10-suboxone 8mg, 145-hydrocodone 10mg pills that I wish to get rid of. If you are in need of these medicines, please email me @ [email protected], thanks.
tuddlenutz

Canada

#11 Mar 18, 2009
i suffer from acute chronic diarrhea, which yes is real and yes is extremely painful/violent. I have recently been given another prescription for
tridural 200mg anyone know if my doc is a croc or if these are even real cause my toukas hurts
Many quality 2mg Klonopin

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2009
Hello all,
I will be quick, I have an overabundance of 2mg Klonopin. And also a small amount (30) 10mg valium. All meds are high quality, i have tested them myself. Anyway, I have very reasonable prices which can be negotiated depending on the amount bought. I have a minimum, which can be negotiated also. I am very easy to deal with, very low key, and definitely not a scammer, they are the scum of the earth..
Anyway, if you are interested in these meds, contact me at:
[email protected]
subject line: Kpins
BTW, mranabolic, the post above me is just trying to help me get rid of them cuz ive done business with him in the past..good friend huh..
Good day to all.
the juice
robert campsey

Pharr, TX

#16 Apr 7, 2009
Haste07 wrote:
I've tried nearly every perscription pain killer. I don't abuse, overuse, or snort anything, just try them. Since i try these meds i read tons of orums about the drugs, users, the manufacturers, the effects, the risks and the like. Basically, i enjoy anything to do with medication. I find learning more about all the kinds and their different traits infinitely interesting. But i have yet to try oxycontin. Can anyone tell me what it is like in comparison to something like morphine sulfate or hydrocodone or oxycodone. I've read and heard plenty about OC, but i need a personal account befor I try it. Please. I love medication, and learning and gaining all the knowledge I can about my favorite topic of pain killers.
i would like to know where to buy hydrocodone
robert campsey

Pharr, TX

#17 Apr 7, 2009
im new to corpus christi and would like to know where i can obtain vicodin or hydrocodone
robert campsey

Pharr, TX

#18 Apr 7, 2009
HELLO EVERYONE wrote:
I'm new to this forum. I have 10-suboxone 8mg, 145-hydrocodone 10mg pills that I wish to get rid of. If you are in need of these medicines, please email me @ [email protected], thanks.
how much per pill
robert campsey

Pharr, TX

#19 Apr 7, 2009
how much per pill for hydrocodone
robert campsey

Pharr, TX

#21 Apr 10, 2009
Haste07 wrote:
I've tried nearly every perscription pain killer. I don't abuse, overuse, or snort anything, just try them. Since i try these meds i read tons of orums about the drugs, users, the manufacturers, the effects, the risks and the like. Basically, i enjoy anything to do with medication. I find learning more about all the kinds and their different traits infinitely interesting. But i have yet to try oxycontin. Can anyone tell me what it is like in comparison to something like morphine sulfate or hydrocodone or oxycodone. I've read and heard plenty about OC, but i need a personal account befor I try it. Please. I love medication, and learning and gaining all the knowledge I can about my favorite topic of pain killers.
dont know but if you find some let me know [email protected]
rex

Abilene, TX

#22 Apr 14, 2009
i have cronic pain but no doc will give me a script if ne 1 can get me pain killers email me at [email protected]
thejuice002

Hudson Falls, NY

#23 Oct 1, 2009
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, [email protected], HAS SWITCHED EMAILS, I NOW HAVE IT, AND CANNOT HELP ANYONE WITH DRUGS...
THANK YOU
Many quality 2mg Klonopin wrote:
Hello all,
I will be quick, I have an overabundance of 2mg Klonopin. And also a small amount (30) 10mg valium. All meds are high quality, i have tested them myself. Anyway, I have very reasonable prices which can be negotiated depending on the amount bought. I have a minimum, which can be negotiated also. I am very easy to deal with, very low key, and definitely not a scammer, they are the scum of the earth..
Anyway, if you are interested in these meds, contact me at:
[email protected]
subject line: Kpins
BTW, mranabolic, the post above me is just trying to help me get rid of them cuz ive done business with him in the past..good friend huh..
Good day to all.
the juice
buttercup

United States

#25 Apr 23, 2011
Looking for diiaudid ??anyone in the spring hill tanpa area,currenly take opana 10mg oxy 30 up to 10 a day ms .I have become tolerent they don't work help,
Tony

El Monte, CA

#26 Jun 29, 2011
Where can i find blue lortabs 10mg/540 will pay good money email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President 14 hr Bluce Ree 28
News Continuing education on opioid prescribing shou... Aug 25 Likes Mashed Pota... 1
what are you watching? Aug 24 NY Beach Bum 169
Who is still here? (Mar '15) Aug 24 L1th 1um01 381
new music thread (Jan '14) Aug 18 its-kimmy 4,045
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) Aug 10 Crystal_Clear722 3,908
I finally quit smoking ! Aug 8 Crystal_Clear722 18
More from around the web