Since: Apr 13

Chico, CA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I am a cpp, i have been seeing a pm doctor for 3 years now. I have no complaints with him. but the last time i tried to fill his prescription at the pharmacy that i always go to, they informed me that they no longer would fill this Doctors prescriptions. I went to other pharmacies in the area and was told the same thing. I had to drive one hour away to find a pharmacy that would. I searched the website for doctors that have been legally disciplined. but didnt find anything current. Is it possible to get a prescription filled three hours away from my current location? Can I take this legitamite prescription and go online to have it filled? Or should I get on Suboxine? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Milton, MA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
It's people like you who make it harder and harder for legitimate chronic pain sufferers. Please don't ask me to explain.
cpp

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Please do explain.

Redding, CA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
shinty wrote:
It's people like you who make it harder and harder for legitimate chronic pain sufferers. Please don't ask me to explain.
I am a legitimate chronic pain patient. I have had two cervical surgeries. Most recently a fusion with instrumentation through level c3 to c7. I have tried every therapy available to me so I can lead a somewhat normal life.
I have to disagree with your above statement, I feel its people like you who jump to judgement regarding other peoples situations without having the facts. This is why many people cant get the medical attention they need. This is ignorance... get your facts straight before you assume people are drug seekers.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 19, 2013
In most of Florida ..a large majority of docs aren't being filled by most pharms. As in your doc writes it, no pharm in your county will fill it...
So you go to the next county...
Guess what?
Can't fill rX from a different county.
Can't get it filled where you got it written.
Can't get it filled out of the area you got it written.
Thanks Rick Scott.

What's funny is they'll tell you "oh our pharm is out right now." Or "what we have is only for long term customers" BUT..
If you're willing to shell out 1300 bones for 180 tabs, suddenly they have em...
That's what I left Florida.. It's BS.

Milton, MA

#6 Apr 22, 2013
By saying "should i just go on suboxone" speaks volumes....I'm not wasting any more time on this stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Time To Say Goodbye 45 min SashaStarr 43
new music thread (Jan '14) 6 hr Kimmy 3,597
Happy Holidays all 6 hr Kimmy 7
Fun Sayings 6 hr Kimmy 414
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) 7 hr Kimmy 3,534
We should think of some internet forum game tha... (Mar '14) 8 hr mybackfcknhurts 2,207
The attitude when it comes to treating chronic ... Tue idahocowboy 3
More from around the web