The real deal
SilentBob

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2011
Ive used this guy for months now and never ha a problem, have been ripped off many times before finding him... Goes by "rocky robin"
Tell him silent bob referred you and he will ship to u. DO NOT SCREW THIS UP I NEED HIM... email: [email protected].. Ive ordered opana and oxy 30s from him and i know they are real... Shipping is a little pricey but WELL worth it when your hurtin'... Again, DONT SCREW UP
JESSY

La Quinta, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2012
NEVER! NEVER! BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM. HE IS A BIG THIEF. HE STOLE $500 FROM ME AND THERE TO ASK FOR MORE. HE STOLE $800 FROM MY FRIEND. NEVER DELIFER ANYTHING. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I NEVER MET ANYONE WHO COULD DELIVER. BUT NOT HIM. NEVER.!!!!
med helper

Hartford City, IN

#3 Jun 15, 2012
JESSY wrote:
NEVER! NEVER! BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM. HE IS A BIG THIEF. HE STOLE $500 FROM ME AND THERE TO ASK FOR MORE. HE STOLE $800 FROM MY FRIEND. NEVER DELIFER ANYTHING. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I NEVER MET ANYONE WHO COULD DELIVER. BUT NOT HIM. NEVER.!!!!
Great heads up. All of my clients are victims from people taking advantage of their desperate need for pain relief. I do sell my xtra meds which are 10mg methadone or 30mg morphine. I dont have any other drugs or anything like that. All of my clients speak to me on the phone before we ever did anything because i only sell to people in pain. I always gave an option of a 10 dollar order for peace of mind.. It should be about helping people get pain relief....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chronic Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new music thread (Jan '14) Mar 24 Winehouse 4,096
Chronic Pain! Mar 22 Lane_Bryant 2
Trump for President (Jul '15) Mar 8 Maverick 808 83
Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc, joi... Mar 4 Maddie 2
what are you watching? (May '15) Mar 4 Maddie 203
The brand new and improved B.S.thread (Jan '14) Feb 27 NY Beach Bum 4,020
Wally, where are you? Feb 27 NY Beach Bum 19
More from around the web