Mixed Feelings About Side Effects Fro...

Mixed Feelings About Side Effects From Cholesterol Pills

There are 1 comment on the New Hampshire Public Radio - story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Mixed Feelings About Side Effects From Cholesterol Pills. In it, New Hampshire Public Radio - reports that:

There's ample evidence cholesterol-lowering pills called statins can reduce the risk of a repeat heart attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Public Radio -.

HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#1 Aug 5, 2012
There is no fixed feeling on the Statin drugs. The drug is dangerous and has disabilities of muscle atrophy' memory loss and creates diabetes. The pharmacutical industry can't make a profiit on the nature benefits of Nacin and Omega 3 fatty acids for cholesterol so they damage the public with their poison. The same applies with COq10. The European countries require that COq10 be advised in prescribing Statin drugs but in the USA you'll die before the medical community would advise you of the natural remidies and cures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cholesterol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can I realistically lower my LDL without drugs? (Feb '08) Mar '17 Coolihigh 59
News New weight-loss drug may be available soon (Sep '06) Feb '17 relax 10
News Ask Dr. Weil by Andrew Weil : Red yeast rice ex... (Jul '08) Jan '17 Sandy777 20
News Should You Prescribe Statins to Aid in Post-Sur... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Statin free 1
Ezetrol (Ezetimibe Tablets) Problems (May '07) Nov '16 asfdaf 126
News Lawsuits filed over Lipitor side effects (Jun '06) Sep '16 Kathy 848
News Niacin gave me very badside effects (Jan '08) Aug '16 HumanSpirit 20
More from around the web