Could exercise be bad for you?

Could exercise be bad for you?

There are 3 comments on the KAUZ story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Could exercise be bad for you?. In it, KAUZ reports that:

It's the news that couch potatoes have been waiting for: A new study has found that in about 10 percent of people who exercise, at least one standard measure of heart health got worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

HumanSpirit

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
I wouldn't trust cardiology for answers on exercise considering this medical profession dispenses Statin drugs know to cause a handful of health problems including loss of memory, weight gain by distruction of the metabolism (IMO) and muscle atrophy. The profession also dispenses Metoprolol and lisipril so you can itch to death. The industry also forgets to tell you about COq10 while taking the poisonous Statin drugs and fails to mention the alternative Naicin and Omega 3's in cholesterol reduction.
MalbarCACA Fitness Expert

Lara, Australia

#2 Sep 24, 2012
OVER training/exercising is bad for you.

Though exercise is not bad for you.

Americans.. always trying hard to come up with excuses to stay fat..
MalbarCACA Fitness Expert

Lara, Australia

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Not that exercise has anything to do with being fat or not..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cholesterol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ezetrol (Ezetimibe Tablets) Problems (May '07) Nov 30 asfdaf 126
News Lawsuits filed over Lipitor side effects (Jun '06) Sep '16 Kathy 848
News Niacin gave me very badside effects (Jan '08) Aug '16 HumanSpirit 20
News Ask Dr. Weil by Andrew Weil : Red yeast rice ex... (Jul '08) Aug '16 jackchen 19
blood work (May '16) May '16 jennyhicup 1
News Potential Cholesterol-Lowering Drug Molecule Ha... (Apr '16) Apr '16 LUCY JANE 1
News People's Pharmacy (Jun '12) Apr '16 shaanicky 25
More from around the web