Review: No link between vaccines and ...

Review: No link between vaccines and autism

There are 21 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Review: No link between vaccines and autism. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Some vaccines can cause seizures, brain inflammation and other complications, but those side effects appear to be rare and there is no link between immunizations and autism or other serious medical problems, the National Academy of Sciences has concluded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Aug 29, 2011
friend wrote:
You're the one who brought it up, change your name and act inmature, not me. The only comprehension problem I have is not being able to understand your behavior. But at the end of the day there's nothing you can do about Review: No link between vaccines and autism.
You'd have to be braindead to believe there's no connection and that this review is legit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chickenpox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Aug 26 LOL 9,640
News Is the Shingles Vaccine Covered by Insurance?; ... Jul '15 Sarah 1
News Early Push To Require The HPV Vaccine May Have ... Jul '15 anothervoice 1
News What can the Herpes Virus do to the Brain?; CBC... Jun '15 Herpesdating 2
News SB 792 - Mandated vaccinations for California c... May '15 anothervoice 1
Helping child with chicken pox by adding teas t... May '15 Maria 1
News Vaccine skeptics find unexpected allies in cons... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Bats and Cockatoos 261
More from around the web