Back to School Nightmare: Lice

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 45

School means contact. Contact means sharing. And sharing isn't just about toys. Children don't have to be reminded to share when it comes to cooties, colds and flus.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
When RICKY RAT was going to school, lice weren't a problem. It was those fleas. A WHOLE COLONY of em, ALL OVER his hindquarters and spreading around to the area that RICKY RAT JR resides in. A problem, unfortunately, that he's still got. scratch scratch. scratch scratch scratch scratch...

Novato, CA

#2 Aug 28, 2012
You'll read anything, won't you????!!

Since: Aug 08

#3 Aug 28, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
You'll read anything, won't you????!!
Yup.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#4 Aug 30, 2012
You need an appointment Dewd. You're probably spreading West Nile Virus or something.

Stay away from Scottsdale Pond if you know what's good for ya.

A little fumigation maybe?
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You need an appointment Dewd. You're probably spreading West Nile Virus or something.
Stay away from Scottsdale Pond if you know what's good for ya.
A little fumigation maybe?
speaking of which, how is your Avian Bird Flu doing? My SARS is acting up AGAIN!

Since: Aug 08

#6 Aug 31, 2012
I'm having a hard time choosing between the chunk of obsidian, or the cheap plastic space needle.

Novato, CA

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Another problem RICKY RAT has had is with ticks. Blood sucking varmints. Speaking of blood sucking varmints, alright, a crooked Radio Cab dispatcher, a lawyer, and a three-legged dog walk into this bar...

Novato, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2012
...and the dog blurts out "I'm looking for the guy who shot my paw"...

Novato, CA

#9 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Another problem RICKY RAT has had is with ticks. Blood sucking varmints. Speaking of blood sucking varmints, alright, a crooked Radio Cab dispatcher, a lawyer, and a three-legged dog walk into this bar...
RICKY RAT continues his fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. With a joke with no punch line.

Novato, CA

#10 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT continues his fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. With a joke with no punch line.
Also, fully, 100% behind Mom, Apple Pie, the Ford Motor Company, and yielding to small children in crosswalks when driving...

Novato, CA

#11 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT continues his fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
When Sweet Molly Muskrat's in trouble, I am not slow, it's hip-hip-hip, and AWAY I GO!!!

Novato, CA

#12 Aug 31, 2012
Muskrat fever, Muskrat Sam, do the jitterbug out in Muskrat Land, dee dee dee dee, la dee da da da, C'MON, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH THE WORDS HERE, and the something of jimgle and jangle, da da da da...

Novato, CA

#13 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>When Sweet Molly Muskrat's in trouble, I am not slow, it's hip-hip-hip, and AWAY I GO!!!
I am a hero who never fails
I cannot be bothered with such details

Novato, CA

#14 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I am a hero who never fails
I cannot be bothered with such details
That's what RICKY RAT, Super Hero Cab Driving Rodent, says when he gets back to Marin from SFO, and finds that his customers credit card is still in his little credit card imprinter...

Novato, CA

#15 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>When Sweet Molly Muskrat's in trouble, I am not slow, it's hip-hip-hip, and AWAY I GO!!!
Sorry, Commander, sir. For stealing your Underdog idea.

Novato, CA

#16 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Commander, sir. For stealing your Underdog idea.
Commander? COMMANDER??? YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, COMMANDER BUNNY, COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE...

Novato, CA

#17 Aug 31, 2012
He's the bestest internet buddy ever. And I mean EVER.

Novato, CA

#18 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
He's the bestest internet buddy ever. And I mean EVER.
He's ALSO the reigning champ of somethingorother in Parasomething, Arkansas.

Novato, CA

#19 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>reigning
You know, when RICKY RAT was a young rodent, he was taught a simple spelling rule. "I" before "E", except after "C", they said. And it IS quite helpful. NOT. THE "E" PRECEDES THE "I" A LOT OF THE TIME, RICKY RAT HAS FOUND, AND WANTS TO KNOW WHY HE WAS TOLD THAT, THE FIRST OF MANY LIES...

Novato, CA

#20 Aug 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>You know, when RICKY RAT was a young rodent, he was taught a simple spelling rule. "I" before "E", except after "C", they said. And it IS quite helpful. NOT. THE "E" PRECEDES THE "I" A LOT OF THE TIME, RICKY RAT HAS FOUND, AND WANTS TO KNOW WHY HE WAS TOLD THAT, THE FIRST OF MANY LIES...
MAYBE they taught RICKY RAT that cause it rhymed, and sounded good...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chickenpox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shingles: A Common and Painful Virus (Feb '14) 13 hr Sweepyface 12
Is Angelina Jolie faking chicken pox? Wed paigeford 3
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Dec 16 Yobbie 9,583
Merck's MSD Pharma to create 800 jobs in India (Nov '08) Dec 15 BASAVARAJ G 221
Chicken pox keeps Jolie from 'Unbroken' promotions Dec 12 kldarjflas 1
High Rate of Vaccination Opt-Outs Raises Concer... Dec 2 Vaccines Cause Au... 21
Study: Herpes and Shingles Can Co-Infect Nerves... (Mar '14) Oct '14 Lindi 3
More from around the web