Genius Parents Are Organizing &#...

Genius Parents Are Organizing ‘Pox Parties’ on Facebook

There are 12 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 5, 2011, titled Genius Parents Are Organizing ‘Pox Parties’ on Facebook. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Idiotic parents who choose not to vaccinate their children are mailing viruses to other idiotic parents so they can time when their kid gets sick with diseases like chicken pox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 6, 2011
They're nuts. Most parents try to prevent their children from becoming ill (vaccines or not) but to purposely infect their children should be considered abuse and there probably is some law about sending such infectious items via the postal service.
FBOMBER

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Nov 6, 2011
friend of Pharma wants to depict caring, frightened parents as irresponsible. Its all happening because Pharma has corrupted government, and mainstream medicine with its lies, and its faulty, fraudulent vaccine science. Vaccine maim, kill, don't work and don't last. Parents simply can't trust the so-called health authorities becauswe they are only minions of Pharma's ideology and agenda. Pharma gets richer and richer, while it makes our children sicker, or just plain kills them. friend of Pharma is a dangerous source of misinformation.

Location hidden

#3 Nov 6, 2011
Yea, it figures an anti vaxxer would think sending diseases throught the mail and infecting children was an ok thing to do. I bet he even did such a thing himself. He's probably the one who spreads the flu on purpose too.
FBOMBER

Canada

#4 Nov 6, 2011
friend wrote:
Yea, it figures an anti vaxxer would think sending diseases throught the mail and infecting children was an ok thing to do. I bet he even did such a thing himself. He's probably the one who spreads the flu on purpose too.
You can always count on friend of Pharma for nonsense and DUH moments.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 6, 2011
Predictable, unethical anti vaxxers. Spreading disease on purpose.
FBOMBER

Canada

#6 Nov 6, 2011
friend wrote:
Predictable, unethical anti vaxxers. Spreading disease on purpose.
Funny how that perfectly describes Pharma too.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 6, 2011
Predictable, unethical anti vaxxers. Spreading disease on purpose. Cult behavior. Any one wonder how much Mr. Wakefield pays these people??
FBOMBER

Canada

#8 Nov 6, 2011
friend wrote:
Predictable, unethical anti vaxxers. Spreading disease on purpose. Cult behavior. Any one wonder how much Mr. Wakefield pays these people??
What a dope.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 6, 2011
Predictable, unethical anti vaxxers. You'd think they'd dazzle one with intelligent replies, yet all they ever do is dazzle with name-calling.
FBOMBER

Canada

#10 Nov 6, 2011
friend wrote:
Predictable, unethical anti vaxxers. You'd think they'd dazzle one with intelligent replies, yet all they ever do is dazzle with name-calling.
Why waste dazzle on imbeciles?

Location hidden

#11 Nov 6, 2011
Loving your new word from Raymond? You wouldn't want to be repetitive about it now.
FBOMBER

Canada

#12 Nov 6, 2011
friend wrote:
Loving your new word from Raymond? You wouldn't want to be repetitive about it now.
EW that would make me similar like you. No I don't want that, I want to remain smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chickenpox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Aug 4 JazzySam 9,780
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Drugstores, retailers dive deeper into vaccines (Sep '14) Apr '17 Dr Duntsch Ziotard 2
News Important vaccines that should not be missed by... (Jan '17) Mar '17 Sandra 2
News Vaccine Study: Peer-reviewed study shows vaccin... Mar '17 friend 3
News Vaccine Safety Commission: 50 studies the AAP f... Feb '17 Googlestapo 2
News Will "Measles Parties" Return? (Jan '17) Jan '17 freedomOFchoice 1
More from around the web