celiac disease completley cured in sydney

Posted in the Celiac Disease Forum

Alfred

Perth, Australia

#1 Sep 23, 2006
CELIAC DISEASE COMPLETLEY CURED IN SYDNEY

Miracle man Raffael who is on a short visit to Sydney from Armenia has successfully cured a case of celiac disease on a patient who travelled to Sydney from Melbourne.

20 year old Mona Sarbestani arrived in Sydney on Friday 8th September 2006 and had sessions with Raffael until Wednesday 13th September 2006.

Raffael cured Miss Sarbestani completely of the disease in six sessions, the duration of which were no more than five or ten minutes each day.

Before arriving to Sydney Miss Sarbestani was not able to eat bread, fruits, herbs, pastry or drink any fruit juice. These and anything containing gluten made her very sick.

The doctors had already told her that she will never be cured and that she would have to live on a diet of no gluten and also not eat any other chain of foods that upsets her system. As a result miss Sarbestani was not able to get the right amount of vitamins in her system and was feeling weak and sick and losing her hair.

On Wednesday 13th September 2006, Miss Mona’s father as told by Raffael had bought some of the foods that she could not eat. On the table were a medium sized pizza, apple danish, variety of fruits, apple juice, etc. none of which are among the things she can eat.

Present were Miss Mona Sarbestani, Mr Hossein Sarbestani (Mona’s father) Mr Raffael and myself (Alfred Markarian).

Miss Mona started eating very hesitantly, Raffael told her that she is completley cured and there is nothing to worry about. So she started eating with a little less worry. Normally a piece of pizza will make her very sick, but, she had most of the medium sized pizza, an apple danish, some fruit, washed down with some apple juice. This should have resulted in bad stomach pains and should have made Miss Mona very sick in less than 15 minutes. However after almost 2 hours of waiting there were no signs of the sickness. Miss Mona proudly announced that she has been cured and is feeling very good. The next morning Mona had a Subway sandwich and everything was still very good.

Raffael says as he closed his eyes he could see the clouded areas of Miss Mona’s Intestines and with his mind power cleaned all of her system, working on her brain, stomach, intestines, etc.

Raffael is only going to be in Australia for a very short time and is inviting people with Celiac disease who would like to be healed to get in touch with his office on 02 9807 5624 or mobile 0408 282 849 or email arvest@idx.com.au

You can watch the Testimony clip by visiting www.powerofraffael.com

myself

New Orleans, LA

#2 Oct 4, 2006
lol
Carl

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2006
How sad to spread hope to the gullible

http://www.celiacanswers.org
linda

Longueuil, Canada

#4 Jan 26, 2007
can this be true???
margaret

Sydney, Australia

#5 Mar 28, 2007

what else can he cure ?
margaret

Sydney, Australia

#6 Mar 28, 2007
what else can he cure ??????/
Chris B

UK

#7 Apr 15, 2007
Thank god - now she can eat SUbWay every day!- excellent news

"The next morning Mona had a Subway sandwich and everything was still very good."

subway for breakfast - Oh no - Mc De's for Lunch and KFC for Dinner, all thanks to cure.
I think some one is missing the point.
Heather

Eldridge, MO

#8 Jan 17, 2008
"with his mind power" come on no one has mind power!!!!!!!!!!
Karen

Newtown, PA

#9 Jan 24, 2008
Rafael must be running alot of hocus pocus. I am a celiac and no one the world over could induce me to eat Anything containing gluten. I have allergies to certain oils. And believe me if you know what happens to celiac who eats Gluten you would know what happens . Need I relay the outcome of eating gluten and other food allergy products.Thanks but no thanks!
canan

Ankara, Turkey

#10 Feb 5, 2008
Do not believe everything you read! Always make lots of search and use your own judgement!
Miami

Charlottetown, Canada

#11 Aug 3, 2008
even tho she does not get sick anymore , she will be hurt in the long run from eating these types of foods.
Clayton

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2008
I AM A CELIAC AND I CAN NOT EAT ANYTHING EVEN WITH THE SLIGHT CROSS CONTAMINATION.
ONLY THE ALL MIGHTY GOD IS THE GREAT HEALER. NOT EVEN THE DOCTORS COULD DIAGNOSE ME, UNTIL I DIAGNOSED MYSELF BY REQUESTING AN ENDOSCOPY. MEDICAL SCIENCE IS SO FAR BEHIND THAT HAS NEGLECTED THIS UGLY DISEASE THAT AFFECTS MILLIONS OF PERSONS.
A YEAR AGO I SAW RAFFAEL'S WEBSITE, AND NOW IT SAID THAT HE BE IN SIDNEY ONLY A WEEK!.
CAVEAT EMPTOR MY DEAR READERS. PRAY DAILY AND ASK THE GOOD LORD TO HEAL YOU.
hannah

United States

#13 Apr 3, 2010
Karen wrote:
Rafael must be running alot of hocus pocus. I am a celiac and no one the world over could induce me to eat Anything containing gluten. I have allergies to certain oils. And believe me if you know what happens to celiac who eats Gluten you would know what happens . Need I relay the outcome of eating gluten and other food allergy products.Thanks but no thanks!
. I'm 11 years old, I was diagnosed in 2nd grade, when I was 7. I have never heard anything like this It would be amazing if I could even believe this, but I wouldn't even trust it
Happy lady

Niagara Falls, Canada

#14 Mar 3, 2011
I'm living prof that you can be cured by the mind!! I was diagnosed with celiac disease 15 yrs ago by a biopsy. I just under went another biopsy to re check and to see if any damage has occurred because I have been eating gluten for 15 yrs. and guess what??? I have no signs of damage and NO signs of celiac disease either....I cried..WHAT...can this be??? well I wouldn't believe it either but I
'm living prof that it can happen. So I was either miss diagnosed? or my body healed itself from positive thinking. All these years I convinced myself that I didn't have celiac...and it worked!
sss

Arnold, MO

#15 Sep 21, 2011
meh, i have NEVER had any symptoms of celiac yet my doctor ran the test on me and yup, indeed i am gluten intolerant. now i'm having to eat gluten free, i told her, i do not want to eat this way the rest of my life. i have always eaten healthy but a lot of whole grain bread, pasta etc. never fast food. i know some people do legitamently have this but i also have to wonder if this new fangled(i know its been around for years) disease isnt just a fad of the moment. i am not discounting people with real issues with gluten. i just never had any. in fact i feel worse on thsi diet because im not getting enough bulk/fiber and its constipating me. which kinda goes against getting the sila to stand up again. the whole thing has me very skeptical.
kiki

Athens, Greece

#17 Sep 28, 2011
Happy lady wrote:
I'm living prof that you can be cured by the mind!! I was diagnosed with celiac disease 15 yrs ago by a biopsy. I just under went another biopsy to re check and to see if any damage has occurred because I have been eating gluten for 15 yrs. and guess what??? I have no signs of damage and NO signs of celiac disease either....I cried..WHAT...can this be??? well I wouldn't believe it either but I
'm living prof that it can happen. So I was either miss diagnosed? or my body healed itself from positive thinking. All these years I convinced myself that I didn't have celiac...and it worked!
I believe you! please try to give me hope!
Eli

Chesterfield, UK

#18 Oct 24, 2011
I have been gluten free for 5 years - but recently due to being hungry at a party and having no gluten free foods to chose from I decided to give bread and pizza a go - I had no effects what so ever. Since then I have spent a week eating bread and other foods that normally I would not be able to eat and have had no effects - perhaps my gut has repaired itself, or I was mis-diagnosed in the first place after a biopsy. Either way, now happy to be eating normally again
mrs johal

York, UK

#19 Dec 22, 2012
I am coleiac will i be able to eat bread pasta and products containing these in gredients
Eric

Monroe, NY

#21 Mar 22, 2013
Happy lady wrote:
Well I hate to burst your bubble but Ive had celiacs my entire life and was just diagnosed at 28. You can go a longtime without any symptoms but eventually your body has enough and trust me its bad. I went almost 2 years eating gluten and then bam.
dave cairns

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Aug 9, 2014
I really hope they find a cure soon all I want is a vegmite sandwich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celiac Disease Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bakery Is All Gluten Free (Sep '08) Sep '14 ckk 32
Several dandruff remedies can relieve itchy, sc... (Apr '09) Sep '14 onegreenguy 15
Why are we waging a war on wheat? (Oct '12) Sep '14 chugs are POS 144
A fad and a fraud: the gluten-free diet under s... Aug '14 Questions Answered 2
Am I celiac? GF diet does not work for me? Aug '14 Questions Answered 2
Annie's Mailbox: Grandmother worries about chil... Aug '14 wild bill 1
Mouth ulcers are usually not serious (Nov '08) Jul '14 America Gentleman... 9

Celiac Disease People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE