Pictures of Oral Thrush

Pictures of Oral Thrush

There are 11 comments on the Associated Content story from Jan 20, 2008, titled Pictures of Oral Thrush. In it, Associated Content reports that:

This article describes the best pictures of thrush websites on the internet! Basic Pictures of Oral Thrush Information Candida is a serious threat to your health if left unchecked. via Associated Content

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

cassieopia

Raleigh, NC

#1 Apr 17, 2008
I have oral thrush! It hurts to eat and right know I have no money to see a doctor. My tongue is yellow spotted and raw, with bleeding. Any suggestions
Honey

Carolina, Puerto Rico

#2 Jun 1, 2008
There are several inexpensive home treatments for oral thrush:
1- Raising your body’s PH levels by eating alkaline producing foods. You can find an acid/alkaline food chart over the internet. YEAP you will have to go veggie for quite a good time.(NO SWEETS, PASTRIES, ICE CREAM, JUNK FOODS, FAST FOODS)
2- Eating raw garlic. 1 clove or more (No more than five). If you can handle it.
3- You can also make a broth out of onion, garlic and oregano. It does not taste good but is very helpful, especially because oregano is a very strong antifungal herb, as well as raw garlic and onion. DRINK A CUP THREE TIMES A DAY.
4- Drinking lots of pure water.
5- RAW UNFILTERED apple cider vinegar 5% acidity (2 TEASPOONFULS IN EIGHT OUNCES OF WATER DAILY)– Use it as yours only cooking vinegar.
6- Daily – 1 teaspoonful of ALUMINIUM FREE baking soda in a litre of pure water.
7- Use a mixture of equal parts of peroxide and water to swish and gargle. DO NOT SWALLOW.
I hope this help.
Note: Funguses are very resistant and difficult to eradicate. It will take a lot of time to get cured; I am saying this from my own experience. So BE PATIENT.
Here are some sites that can be helpful:

http://health.yahoo.com/oralcare-overview/thr...

http://www.candidasupport.org/RESOURCES/candi...

http://www.energiseforlife.com/list_of_alkali...
Tdog

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Jul 8, 2009
Thank you for your help.I am a male 45 years of age with no internal disorders.I have been to 5 doctors so far.All of them say that my condition is the thrush.When treated with diflucon and Vfend.the symptoms did seem to get better but it wont go away.I have tried live yogurt for about 3-4 months now and currently taking acidolphilus tablets.I have looked at 1000s of pictures and do not see any tongue's that look like mine.I am wondering how sick am I.Anyway I will add this to my routine,thanks.
Prey for me!!!!!
problem mouth

Muskogee, OK

#4 Feb 8, 2011
did your thrush go away? i having same problem. i have pain and decreased tasste also.
zee

Australia

#5 Jun 28, 2011
i went to the doctors and he said i might have thrush, my tounge is blue on both sides its like as if it bruised. Im scared it might lead to tounge cancer. At the moment im taking fungilin losenges, does it help.
lisa

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2011
My ole mans tongue is coated white if he brushes it it don't change still white im wondering if its yeast in his tongue also he lost alot if weight so his penis is covered by skin be has an odor I also think this is a bacterial infection
marmaduke

Succasunna, NJ

#7 Oct 27, 2011
lisa wrote:
My ole mans tongue is coated white if he brushes it it don't change still white im wondering if its yeast in his tongue also he lost alot if weight so his penis is covered by skin be has an odor I also think this is a bacterial infection
Use protection if you have relations .
colby

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2011
Honey wrote:
There are several inexpensive home treatments for oral thrush:
1- Raising your body’s PH levels by eating alkaline producing foods. You can find an acid/alkaline food chart over the internet. YEAP you will have to go veggie for quite a good time.(NO SWEETS, PASTRIES, ICE CREAM, JUNK FOODS, FAST FOODS)
2- Eating raw garlic. 1 clove or more (No more than five). If you can handle it.
3- You can also make a broth out of onion, garlic and oregano. It does not taste good but is very helpful, especially because oregano is a very strong antifungal herb, as well as raw garlic and onion. DRINK A CUP THREE TIMES A DAY.
4- Drinking lots of pure water.
5- RAW UNFILTERED apple cider vinegar 5% acidity (2 TEASPOONFULS IN EIGHT OUNCES OF WATER DAILY)– Use it as yours only cooking vinegar.
6- Daily – 1 teaspoonful of ALUMINIUM FREE baking soda in a litre of pure water.
7- Use a mixture of equal parts of peroxide and water to swish and gargle. DO NOT SWALLOW.
I hope this help.
Note: Funguses are very resistant and difficult to eradicate. It will take a lot of time to get cured; I am saying this from my own experience. So BE PATIENT.
Here are some sites that can be helpful:
http://health.yahoo.com/oralcare-overview/thr...
http://www.candidasupport.org/RESOURCES/candi...
http://www.energiseforlife.com/list_of_alkali...
well also drink water2 and maybe use hydrinperocide if u go 2 the doctor they will give u lidocain which will deaden the sores and num them hope u feel better z!!!!:)
Doc

Singapore, Singapore

#9 May 26, 2012
If you really have oral thrush, use oral nystatin.
el Hub

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT
just a friend of a friend

Henderson, NV

#11 Feb 26, 2013
cassieopia wrote:
I have oral thrush! It hurts to eat and right know I have no money to see a doctor. My tongue is yellow spotted and raw, with bleeding. Any suggestions
Yes But first lets get this clear it is trench mouth adults get this from drinking urine and eating shi= and they can transfer it to their partner so if i was you I would keep my mouth shut too late? and LESA JILES you are stupid you probably got it from sucking DOG dic=s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Candida & Candidosis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serum biomarkers for the diagnosis of invasive ... (Aug '11) Sep '17 Penny 2
is it candida? (Jun '17) Jun '17 iamfedupnow 1
Free anti-Candida trial (Apr '09) Mar '17 Dick Pattetson 8
News Dear Pharmacist: Candida causes many disorders (May '09) Jan '17 healer 15
Severe Candida Situation Needs Working Remedy... (Feb '08) Dec '16 Brae 51
How did you cure your Candida? (Feb '10) Dec '16 eastbourneguy 18
kenesiology has cured me (Dec '16) Dec '16 eastbourneguy 1
More from around the web