Vietnam Vet With Cancer Might Lose Ho...

Vietnam Vet With Cancer Might Lose Home Due To Reduced Benefits

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Vietnam Vet With Cancer Might Lose Home Due To Reduced Benefits. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A Marine Corps veteran is in danger of losing his home, because of a serious illness connected to his service in Vietnam more than 40 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Gary Stevens

Grapevine, TX

#1 Jan 10, 2013
MD Anderson in Houston, TX, offers a PSA test that is 1000 times more sensitive than the standard test. You might want to check for availability locally. I suspect you still have measurable PSA with the right test. I've had a running battle with VA since prostate surgery in 2003. I dropped to 20% rating during 5 years post-surgery, then PSA returned, so I obviously was not cured. I finally got 100% again in June 2012 after rising PSA in early 2008, retro to only Nov 2010, when I filed a new claim. Their rules are obsolete by current medical standards, and definitely anti-vet, but nobody is standing up for us in Congress and CERTAINLY not in the Obama administration! God Bless you, Brother; we've got to watch out for each other; nobody else cares!- An old Air Force Special Ops helicopter pilot.
Declan
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radiationism Seen As Major Cause Of Cancer Spike: Thu Bruce 1
News Carter thought he had just weeks to live during... Aug 25 Not Typical 1
ESCOZUL is healing cancer patients (Mar '07) Aug 24 Ivanka 164
News Vienna: Family Fun Jam at Jammin Java Aug 22 Cgl8017 1
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul '16 Chaimpie 93
Itchy skin and fatigue - Help please :) Jul '16 Anonymous 1
LANGHAM CANCER RESEARCH @DERBY uk (Jul '13) Jul '16 andrew john langham 26
More from around the web