Vietnam Vet With Cancer Might Lose Home Due To Reduced Benefits

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

A Marine Corps veteran is in danger of losing his home, because of a serious illness connected to his service in Vietnam more than 40 years ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Gary Stevens

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

MD Anderson in Houston, TX, offers a PSA test that is 1000 times more sensitive than the standard test. You might want to check for availability locally. I suspect you still have measurable PSA with the right test. I've had a running battle with VA since prostate surgery in 2003. I dropped to 20% rating during 5 years post-surgery, then PSA returned, so I obviously was not cured. I finally got 100% again in June 2012 after rising PSA in early 2008, retro to only Nov 2010, when I filed a new claim. Their rules are obsolete by current medical standards, and definitely anti-vet, but nobody is standing up for us in Congress and CERTAINLY not in the Obama administration! God Bless you, Brother; we've got to watch out for each other; nobody else cares!- An old Air Force Special Ops helicopter pilot.
Declan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Cancer Forum right now

Search the Cancer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Secondhand smoke as harmful to pets as people Jul 11 Hank 4
Malaria Cultivation Cure Jul 11 Slumber Linx 5
B17 Treatment Jul 6 Apricot Curiosity 1
LANGHAM CANCER RESEARCH @DERBY uk (Jul '13) Jul 5 Langham research derby 18
Shingles Vaccine Available At Ford-Iroquois Hea... (Apr '07) Jun 27 Carmen 2
Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jun 24 Llewellyn 15
Robotic Prostate Surgery May Be Risky (Oct '09) Jun 24 Adolph 15
•••
•••