Where to buy dichloroacetate...

Jul 11, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sciencegate

Abel Pharmboy is the nom de plume of an academic researcher and educator who holds a PhD in Pharmacology. via Sciencegate

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Greg

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Is ther anywhere to get "dichloroacetate" online?
Thanks
Patrick

Beverly Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2007

THE FDA HAS CEASED THE SELLING OF DCA, BUT IM SURE YOU COULD FIND IT SOMEWHERE
Bernard France

Tepatitlán De Morelos, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

Please a direction to buy potassium dicholoroacetate.
Thanks
Bill Wilkins

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

The FDA catches all and has banned every cancer fighting herb/thing except cut and toxic poison/ Radiology because they are so powerful and uncontrolled by congress . They have gespato power and do not care if any of us , millions or billions of people die . Legal murderers

If anyone finds any site /address.please let me know as I would like to live!!!!!!!!!!
Bill Wilkins
b.wilkins@comcast.net
Jeff

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2008

Bill Wilkins wrote:
The FDA catches all and has banned every cancer fighting herb/thing except cut and toxic poison/ Radiology because they are so powerful and uncontrolled by congress . They have gespato power and do not care if any of us , millions or billions of people die . Legal murderers
If anyone finds any site /address.please let me know as I would like to live!!!!!!!!!!
Bill Wilkins
b.wilkins@comcast.net
Dear Bill - I hope this letter finds you doing well. I would like you try researching the University of Alberta here in Canada. This is where the testing originated. I'm still not yet able to confirm, but I have heard promising reports that DCA can be purchased in Canada. It is NOT a controlled substance nor is it considered toxic. I think there is a way to obtain it.
Nancy

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2008

Greg wrote:
Thanks
Did anyone have any luck?
Nancy

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2008

Looking for Legal safe DCA Can anyone help
Nancy

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2008

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Bill - I hope this letter finds you doing well. I would like you try researching the University of Alberta here in Canada. This is where the testing originated. I'm still not yet able to confirm, but I have heard promising reports that DCA can be purchased in Canada. It is NOT a controlled substance nor is it considered toxic. I think there is a way to obtain it.
nancyidle@primus.ca same situation
Dave

Carnduff, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2008

First of all - get great info and discussion on DCA at the following website:
http://www.thedcasite.com/index.html
Second - A clinic in Toronto Canada is legally treating patients with DCA.
http://www.medicorcancer.com/
John cat

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2008

Sodium dichloroacetate can be purchased from sigma-Aldrich - go to www.sigma-aldrich.com . HOWEVER, you have to plug in which country you are in - and the USA is NOT an option. SO you have to know someone you can mail it to in Canada or some other country, then have them mail it to you. I have not called Aldrich as it is Sunday - maybe I was missing something. Also found a Chinese pharma company that sells it but don't trust that source, given they cannot even make toys correctly.
Hope this helps
John cat

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2008

Jim Tassano
Sophron Marketing Inc
11902 Highway 49
Sonora Ca 95370
www.theDCAsite.com
jimtassano@goldrush.com
John cat

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2008

Guess i am having trouble getting this post in correctly - I just purchased some SDCA from the company shown in my previous post - the Jim Tassano listing - cannot input their phone number as the site does not allow it.
Barbara

Evans, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

John cat wrote:
Jim Tassano
Sophron Marketing Inc
11902 Highway 49
Sonora Ca 95370
www.theDCAsite.com
jimtassano@goldrush.com
They don't ship to the US, do they? I need some fast for my cat, and don't have friends in Canada to resend it to me. Anywhere that will ship to the US?????
Christine

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

You can order from Kripps Pharmacy Vancouver British Columbia Canada from their website

http://www.canadaglobaldrugs.com/

You need to fill out a client information form, provide a prescription and identification.
Greg wrote:
Thanks
josh

Opole, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

http://cancer.vc sips world wide, even to us, check them out
TASHA

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

I WILL LAKE TO GET SOME MORE INFORMATION, MY DAD HAVE CANCER... AND I WILL LAKE TO GET BETTER... HE JUST 52. YRS... I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CUT BUY IT, OR IF IS REAL ALL THIS
FROM MIAMI FLORIDA
Peter Mills

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Hope this helps DCA can be purchased from pharma-dca.com a friend of mine says that they are a good.

I have looked the price looks good, some one says that they will supply but do not say that you want it for mmedico
Tom Shaw

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Went to typo message mistake

Yes looked round most do not send to USA my sister bought some from them pharm dca in Detroit no problem.

TS
Mike

Springhill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

I hope the FDA dies of Cancer! Unbelievable!!! My father died and I have people in my church and community who are unable to have normal lives so doctors, manufacturers and the FDA can live in wealth! May they all burn in hell for eternity!
Frank

Cumiana, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cancer Discussions

Search the Cancer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Secondhand smoke as harmful to pets as people 7 hr A HOLES 2
B17 Treatment Jul 6 Apricot Curiosity 1
LANGHAM CANCER RESEARCH @DERBY uk (Jul '13) Jul 5 Langham research derby 18
Shingles Vaccine Available At Ford-Iroquois Hea... (Apr '07) Jun 27 Carmen 2
Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jun 24 Llewellyn 15
Robotic Prostate Surgery May Be Risky (Oct '09) Jun 24 Adolph 15
Risks in robotic prostate surgery? | The Columb... (Oct '09) Jun 24 Warner 16
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••