breast cancer
sueblue92

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 6, 2014
Im against traditional treatment. When I first found out I had cancer, I knew traditional Radiation and Chemo were not right for me. God lead me to a different form of treatment. Through my research I found a place called Envita. After meeting with them I knew that this was the right treatment for me something new and revolutionary not traditional and limited. The treatment I received strengthened my immune system as well as targeted cancer. I am now what people consider a cancer survivor. Stepping out of the norm and choosing Envita to heal my body was so worth it to me. Thank you and god bless.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2014
oh Please, cut the crap!
what do u have stock in Envita?

and for ur information, nobody is ever "free" of cancer, u may "survive" but that fear is Always inside of u.
u never know whats around the corner and so ur never free...
sueblue92

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 14, 2014
Not crap! It's the true story of what happened to me...yes, cancer and disease are always inside of you but keeping your immune system strong and your nutrition right will go a long way in keeping you healthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearly a quarter of Ontario opioid prescription... May 19 Ontario cant Wynne 1
News News 20 Mins Ago McCain gets visits from friend... May 9 General Kabaka Oba 65
News David Hughes, a dad-of-two, is calling for a va... May 8 The con is on 1
News McCain gets visits from friends, family after s... May 7 Let Freedom Ring 28
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Apr '18 Good on em 1
News After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement Apr '18 Regina C 8
News 'The screaming is not going to stop': school co... Apr '18 cant trust Trustees 2