Venezuela's Chavez skips summit citin...

Venezuela's Chavez skips summit citing medical reasons, heading to Cuba for cancer treatment

There are 3 comments on the Medincine Hat News story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Venezuela's Chavez skips summit citing medical reasons, heading to Cuba for cancer treatment. In it, Medincine Hat News reports that:

Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez speaks to supporters from Miraflores presidential palace to celebrate the 10th anniversary of his return to power after a failed coup in Caracas, Venezuela, Friday April 13, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medincine Hat News.

bronck burger

Paterson, NJ

#1 Apr 14, 2012
chavez THE BEND OVER BOY for HIS MAN-BOY LOVER SEAN PENN SAY, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AHHHHHHHHHH HH CHAVEY
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#3 Apr 14, 2012
This creep needs to suffer painfully until the second he dies.
The sooner the better.

The Hollywood crowd will be in deep mourning, especially Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, big nose Barbara Streisman, Meryl Streep, and 97% of the other leftist loony democRATS.

Am I being politically incorrect?
NO.
I am SOCIALLY CORRECT !
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#5 Apr 15, 2012
Chavez is 10 times the man you right wing sissy boys could ever hope to be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Code Blue" Equals Lower Survival for Cancer Pa... Aug 1 Bovenzi13 1
News VP Joe Biden Set for In-Depth Interview with NB... (Jun '16) Jul 31 Operator NumberTwo 4
News Senator McCain returning to Arizona for cancer ... Jul 29 Retribution 2
ESCOZUL is healing cancer patients (Mar '07) Jul '17 mydadscancer 166
Asbestos Cleanse Discovery Needed Jun '17 bluebell 1
News Psychological intervention reduces fear of recu... Jun '17 Humanspirit 1
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jun '17 AmerPie Gorilla 96
More from around the web