SideEffectActos.com: New Website Offe...

SideEffectActos.com: New Website Offers Help to Actos Bladder Cancer Patients

There are 3 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Nov 28, 2011, titled SideEffectActos.com: New Website Offers Help to Actos Bladder Cancer Patients. In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

National law firm Nadrich & Cohen, LLP has established a new website to reach out to Actos users who have developed bladder cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

Rafaeliza

New York, NY

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Its great to see that Actos bladder cancer patients have somewhere to go for help and advice on what they can do about their illnesses. Actos lawsuit help may also be available on this site as well. http://www.rotlaw.com/actos/
Pharma maims kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Pharma maims and kills but no one tries to stop them.
Alvin
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alert to Women: What Your Doctor Prescribed for... (Apr '08) Nov 13 Docht99 5
News A look at the latest on breast cancer detection... Oct '17 MichaelLWagner 1
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... Sep '17 bsrick 1
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... Sep '17 Paul 4
News "Code Blue" Equals Lower Survival for Cancer Pa... Aug '17 Bovenzi13 1
News VP Joe Biden Set for In-Depth Interview with NB... (Jun '16) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 4
News Senator McCain returning to Arizona for cancer ... Jul '17 Retribution 2
More from around the web