Cause AIDS Hoax | Remedy HIV Fear | T...

Cause AIDS Hoax | Remedy HIV Fear | Treatment AZT Poison

There are 25 comments on the www.dherbs.com story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Cause AIDS Hoax | Remedy HIV Fear | Treatment AZT Poison. In it, www.dherbs.com reports that:

The facts show that A.I.D.S. is the biggest and greatest medical hoax there is and ever was.

AIDS was created as modern day FEAR tactic to continue the control and domination over the American people via sex and fear, a powerful combination, and it has worked like a charm.

Americans are scared to death of A.I.D.S and the overwhelming majority of American citizens don't even know what A.I.D.S really is.

When you do the research you'll discover that A.I.D.S. was really created or concocted to put the fatal drug, 'Azidothymidine', better known as "AZT", back on the market and to do what genital herpes (created in the 1970's) failed to do - put serious fear in people from the possibility of contracting a STD that is not only chronic but life-threatening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dherbs.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
particularlynast yweather

Durrington, UK

#24 Oct 5, 2010
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we don't die from H.I.V, we die from AIDS and that is a disease. An unnatural disease that humans where never dying from. There was no AIDS in Africa until recently. Humans have always been promiscuous or having babies yet there was no AIDS then depleting the population.
you are an ignorant and gullible moron.
Idiot Control Police

UK

#25 Oct 5, 2010
This is a Police warning, Idiots are known to be active on this thread.

If one approaches you stand perfectly still, do not raise your voice or question their flawed logic as this serves only to inflame the situation.

They can be potentially dangerous when their arguments are proved to be wrong and contrary to all known scientific fact, or even faintly absurdly amusing.

They may also vigorously examine you closely for melanin content, even down to your underwear and between your butt cheeks. Do NOT let them sniff your genitalia.

Most importantly do not allow the exchange of bodily fluids of any type and wash throughly after using the keyboard when conversing with them.

Remember, stand perfectly still and keep your clothes on at all times.

Have a nice day.
THE TRUTH

Laurel, DE

#26 Oct 24, 2010
i believe this is true with many dieases that the government created them to kill of people and to make money,money you can not trust the government and if you do than your a fool,
Lord of the ring

United States

#27 Apr 11, 2012
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
This is real news, clown, just because you don't like it, doesn't make fiction!
true

United States

#29 Apr 17, 2012
Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Intravenous vitamin C tested to fight cancer (Jun '06) Jan 12 johncatz 34
News Few Care for the Undocumented With Breast Cancer Dec '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Woman battling cancer 'humiliated,' 'violated' ... Dec '16 Well now 1
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec '16 Trying to be hopeful 36
Essiac tea-not working, Anyone found a stronger... (Jun '11) Nov '16 Mistump 14
LANGHAM CANCER RESEARCH @DERBY uk (Jul '13) Nov '16 zika research uk 30
News Racial disparities persist in breast cancer Nov '16 Margaret Sanger 3
More from around the web