Cause AIDS Hoax | Remedy HIV Fear | Treatment AZT Poison

Oct 4, 2010 Full story: www.dherbs.com 25

The facts show that A.I.D.S. is the biggest and greatest medical hoax there is and ever was.

AIDS was created as modern day FEAR tactic to continue the control and domination over the American people via sex and fear, a powerful combination, and it has worked like a charm.

Americans are scared to death of A.I.D.S and the overwhelming majority of American citizens don't even know what A.I.D.S really is.

When you do the research you'll discover that A.I.D.S. was really created or concocted to put the fatal drug, 'Azidothymidine', better known as "AZT", back on the market and to do what genital herpes (created in the 1970's) failed to do - put serious fear in people from the possibility of contracting a STD that is not only chronic but life-threatening. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Oct 4, 2010
I thought this site was for real news and not fiction?

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2010
I'm sure this will encourage people to act far more sexually responsible...
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
I thought this site was for real news and not fiction?
This is real news, clown, just because you don't like it, doesn't make fiction!

“100%”

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2010
No one was dying of AIDS or being infected by any monkey until recently. If the disease was natural, our bodies would be able to fight it off like any other natural bacteria. It's obvious AIDS is some kinda unnatural disease.
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Redefined wrote:
No one was dying of AIDS or being infected by any monkey until recently. If the disease was natural, our bodies would be able to fight it off like any other natural bacteria. It's obvious AIDS is some kinda unnatural disease.
Here's the patent number for reproducing AIDS: 4647773
Here's the patent number for AIDS cure: 5676977

Here is the government's patents and trademarks website

http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.h...

Type in the patent numbers (separately) and see what this government has been hiding in plain view for years now!

The government knows that the average American citizen is just plain stupid. Most Americans simply do not want to learn anything other than 'propaganda'.. Like the fact that America has a cure for AIDS won't be something they will process.. because the 'mainstream' hasn't told them to process it...

This country brainwashes the hell out of the masses about everything, daily..
ghjfkd

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Oct 4, 2010

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Yeah but nobody is scared of AIDS and that is why everyone continue to engage in all this nasty sex with anyone in anywhere.

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 4, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
Yeah but nobody is scared of AIDS and that is why everyone continue to engage in all this nasty sex with anyone in anywhere.
VERY to the point!

Since: Oct 09

Athos

#10 Oct 4, 2010
When it first came out, sure people were scared of it. But I haven't heard that in years. No one in American is scared of AIDS and most, if not all, know about it.

Strange article.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Oct 4, 2010
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
"The facts show that A.I.D.S. is the biggest and greatest medical hoax there is and ever was."

This is suppose to be real news? News that you accept as real and feel I am a 'clown' for disputing? I have that correct, Tim John?

Lets visit reality for a moment.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-10-03...

The new face of HIV/AIDS in Jacksonville: Rising disease rates strip away our stereotypes

Posted: October 3, 2010 - 12:00am

":The beast? Disturbingly high numbers of deaths and infections from HIV/AIDS in Northeast Florida among African-American women, she said. It's become the leading cause of death for younger black females in Florida, and the second-leading cause in Jacksonville.

It's being fed by numerous factors, experts say: Stigmatization, apathy and lack of awareness. High incarceration rates for black men, which can lead to a smaller pool of black men as sexual partners, some of whom are positive. High number of people with sexually transmitted diseases.

Meanwhile, the disease continues to eat up millions of tax dollars for patient care.'

-

You capable of comprehending the written word, or do I need to explain it to you?

"When you do the research you'll discover that A.I.D.S. was really created or concocted to put the fatal drug,'Azidothymidine', better known as "AZT", back on the market and to do what genital herpes (created in the 1970's) failed to do - put serious fear in people from the possibility of contracting a STD that is not only chronic but life-threatening."

Let me be frank with you, Tim John. I really do not wonder anymore why whites felt teaching you lot our language was a waste of time.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Oct 4, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
This is a great point, but you should substitute black males for 'nobody'. Whites are well aware of this disease and tend to believe doctors and scientists over barbershop conspiracy theories and negro pseudoscience.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Oct 4, 2010
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the patent number for reproducing AIDS: 4647773
Here's the patent number for AIDS cure: 5676977
Here is the government's patents and trademarks website
http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.h...
Type in the patent numbers (separately) and see what this government has been hiding in plain view for years now!
The government knows that the average American citizen is just plain stupid. Most Americans simply do not want to learn anything other than 'propaganda'.. Like the fact that America has a cure for AIDS won't be something they will process.. because the 'mainstream' hasn't told them to process it...
This country brainwashes the hell out of the masses about everything, daily..
Are you retarded?

If you have the patent for the cure why don't you whip some up in your bathtub in place of crack cocaine and be the greatest negro hero ever?

Have you already made some and use it so you can have a string of $3 ghetto hookers daily? You ever bother to cure any of them or are you a typical greedy black male?

“post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Oct 10

Bigot, Haiti

#14 Oct 4, 2010
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't, Tim.
It's from
http://www.dherbs.com/articles/aids-hiv-207.h...
a personal blog by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra. It says so right at the top of the page.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Oct 4, 2010
Redefined wrote:
Like Leprosy? Avian Influenza? Syphilis? Hepatitis B, genital Herpes, Human Papilloma Virus? Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy?

How in the world would the savages on the African Continent know what disease they were dying from? Black Magic? Muti?

PS: HIV is caused by a [Lenti]virus, not bacteria.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Oct 4, 2010
__oh_Really__ wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't, Tim.
It's from
a personal blog by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra. It says so right at the top of the page.
Oh that is funny. I had not even clicked that absurd link until you just posted it.

I notice they are using pseudoscience fear tactics to sell some sort of vitamin supplements. American muti, I love it.

I am going to report this fraudulent site to the FDA right now.

“100%”

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Leprosy? Avian Influenza? Syphilis? Hepatitis B, genital Herpes, Human Papilloma Virus? Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy?
How in the world would the savages on the African Continent know what disease they were dying from? Black Magic? Muti?
PS: HIV is caused by a [Lenti]virus, not bacteria.
Well we don't die from H.I.V, we die from AIDS and that is a disease. An unnatural disease that humans where never dying from. There was no AIDS in Africa until recently. Humans have always been promiscuous or having babies yet there was no AIDS then depleting the population.

“100%”

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great point, but you should substitute black males for 'nobody'. Whites are well aware of this disease and tend to believe doctors and scientists over barbershop conspiracy theories and negro pseudoscience.
You don't have to believe it, that still doesn't change the situation. You wasn't there when AIDS 1st existed. So you dunno what the truth is.

“100%”

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is funny. I had not even clicked that absurd link until you just posted it.
I notice they are using pseudoscience fear tactics to sell some sort of vitamin supplements. American muti, I love it.
There are probably more sites like this. I have read this on various sites. Good Luck!!!
Missie

Houston, TX

#20 Oct 4, 2010
The only part of the article that was true.
Shows why AA's fell for this article.

"Poor African-Americans! The perfect target group for government scams, tricks, ploys, frauds, violations, and experiments in the U.S and history bears me witness. This is mainly due to so many African-Americans, collective speaking, simply not being wise, smart, and conscious, especially modern inner city youth. Collectively, they/we will fall for anything!"

“post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Oct 10

Bigot, Haiti

#23 Oct 5, 2010
Dr-Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitch.
(lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robotic Prostate Surgery May Be Risky (Oct '09) Feb 24 svalyavskiy 19
To battle cancer, choose oncologist with care (May '08) Feb 24 fateeva_aliska 29
ESCOZUL is healing cancer patients (Mar '07) Feb 22 sam 159
'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) Feb 22 An apple a day 184
H0w healthy is your state? Cancer stats by state. Feb 12 profcyclist 1
Cancer patient to regrow lost breast (Mar '14) Feb 11 Keyster 3
Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Feb 10 sakshi11 30
More from around the web