Health Tip: Risk Factors for Melanoma

Health Tip: Risk Factors for Melanoma

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 29, 2008, titled Health Tip: Risk Factors for Melanoma. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Discussion Policy Discussion Policy CLOSE Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material will be removed from the site. via The Washington Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Jan

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 29, 2008
I survived metastethized melanoma that came up after 14 years following surgery, had chemo, and now it has been 21 years without issue. My chart says, "miracle."
ToniM

West Des Moines, IA

#2 Jan 30, 2008
Had 11 surgeries for melanoma, followed by chemo. Chemo bought me another year until I tried an experimental vaccine treatment. Been cancer free for 5+ years now. Wish the FDA would get its act together and approve the drug so that others can have it.
Jan

Portland, OR

#3 Feb 4, 2008
Were your surgeries due to metastatic melanoma? I thought 5 years was great, until after 14 years when the same cancer was on the move.
Darryl
#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ESCOZUL is healing cancer patients (Mar '07) Jul 3 mydadscancer 166
Asbestos Cleanse Discovery Needed Jun '17 bluebell 1
News Psychological intervention reduces fear of recu... Jun '17 Humanspirit 1
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jun '17 AmerPie Gorilla 96
News Where to buy dichloroacetate... (Jul '07) May '17 Judydowellb 51
News Few transgender teens opt for fertility preserv... Feb '17 They cannot kill ... 7
News Michael Buble: Son 'progressing well' in cancer... Feb '17 Vaccines and Cancer 1
More from around the web