Outdated state law puts women at risk

Outdated state law puts women at risk

There are 2 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Outdated state law puts women at risk. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Too often, Americans' focus on cancer is more about breakthrough research and finding a cure than early detection and access to treatment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Gloria Allred

Glendale, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2008
Oh please, I am so sick of listening to women whining about how there issue take a back seat!
Like what? every time I turn on the tv its women whining and crying about something. Please give it a rest, there is more focus on Breast cancer then almost any other form of cancer out there. Grow up ladies, if you want to be taken serious, start acting like it.
Ariel
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman battling cancer 'humiliated,' 'violated' ... Dec 8 Well now 1
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec 1 Trying to be hopeful 36
Essiac tea-not working, Anyone found a stronger... (Jun '11) Nov 17 Mistump 14
LANGHAM CANCER RESEARCH @DERBY uk (Jul '13) Nov 15 zika research uk 30
News Racial disparities persist in breast cancer Nov 12 Margaret Sanger 3
News Cancer Society Ontario official speaks to upcom... Nov 12 local 2 all of us 1
News Merger is being discussed between Canadian Canc... Nov '16 tell the Truth 1
More from around the web