Need prayer? Tailgate prayer stand attracts California commuters, takes prayer requests to go

There are 3 comments on the Coast Reporter story from Aug 21, 2010, titled Need prayer? Tailgate prayer stand attracts California commuters, takes prayer requests to go. In it, Coast Reporter reports that:

Joyce Kim needed a sign to remind her to pray. She found it a few months ago along a stretch of rural road where she and hundreds of other Southern California commuters drive home every day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coast Reporter.

“Observe all men; thyself most”

Since: Apr 10

Utica Square, Tulsa

#2 Aug 24, 2010
For prayer all you have to do is go to Jesus Christ
Jan
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

“Truder 3/4 mile, call the ball”

Since: May 11

Truder 505 ball, 2.5

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Thomas Patterson wrote:
For prayer all you have to do is go to Jesus Christ
Any idea what rural road I can find him?

Yes, I'm being facetious. No I don't want some far reaching-short grasping battle of beliefs here. Just making a joke…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Apr 27 Kwane Mfusi 34
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Apr 21 Schmones 17
News To battle cancer, choose oncologist with care (May '08) Apr 11 VoteJoe 31
News Many cancer survivors have unmet physical, ment... Apr 10 _Learsi 1
how i get rid of my cancer with the use of herb... Apr 10 flora rufer 1
News African-American cancer patients' depression sy... Apr '15 31 years an RN 2
News Chicago's retired Cardinal George readmitted to... Mar '15 ILLEGAL TINT 1
More from around the web