Study: Children with cancer bullied

Dec 3, 2012 Read more: Andover Advertiser

The illness can significantly disrupt a child's education as well as their ability to make and keep friends, according to a report by the CLIC Sargent cancer charity.

Read more
Anonymous

Addition Hills, Philippines

#1 Dec 4, 2012
This is a sad situation, cancer victims are already suffering enough so it there should be someone that monitor people that bully cancer patients.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2012
this is really sad and disturbing - living with cancer itself is a big battle, my heart crys for these poor kids.
i know kids can be cruel but this is beyond cruel. its scary and frustating to see that this is what the world is really like....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago's retired Cardinal George readmitted to... Mar 30 ILLEGAL TINT 1
News Oakville's Max Khan had battled leukemia severa... Mar 29 Lymphoma Cancer 1
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Mar 25 Schmones 33
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Mar 24 mathewsteven10 12
News Women who took menopause hormones for 5 years d... (Dec '08) Mar 21 Truluck 39
News Renaissance Woman boutique opens (Feb '10) Mar 20 stories for commu... 3
Tata memorial Hospital, Mumbai best for cancer ... Mar 18 dsouzajenny 1
More from around the web