hormone rogue esters in milk may caus...

hormone rogue esters in milk may cause the majority of cancers

Posted in the Cancer Forum

andrew j langham

London, UK

#1 Oct 16, 2012
low cost mass produced klystrons are routinely employed which have outputs in the range of 50 megawatts (pulse) and 50 kilowatts at frequencies nearing 3 GHz and give an ac output' which could be used to break up rogue testosterone and various rogue estrogens esters in cows milk' which i think are the main cause of modern cancers as well as virues and bacteria that cause cancer' note household micro wave energy is 10 to the power 10 Hz at 1mm wave L' and is a DC output which is not enough to break up hormones' however klystrons can deliver a power AC oscillation wave that will break up any hormone structure'rendering them harmless in milk'without altering the taste of the milk' Note well UV is not allowed because this does not break up Hormones but alters DNA in food and their are beneficial microbes that are important to exist' so there for the milk is to processed by kystron ac output killing all bacteria out right' and then cultured good bacteria be allowed to grow as with yogurts excetra' this work is proven and is how we stop bread deteriating for space travel;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LANGHAM CANCER RESEARCH @DERBY uk (Jul '13) Sun andrew john langham 26
ESCOZUL is healing cancer patients (Mar '07) Jul 3 Anonymous 163
News Jerry Davich: Guys, time to talk frankly about ... (Aug '11) Jun 30 Joe2242 7
News VP Joe Biden Set for In-Depth Interview with NB... Jun 29 Teresa 3
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... Jun 25 Summer Friend 6
Please help our daughter Jun '16 smiley 3
News 'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) May '16 debbie 1889 198
More from around the web