U.S. Department of State Sports Envoy...

U.S. Department of State Sports Envoys Edna Campbell and Tamika Williams Travel to Sri Lanka

There are 2 comments on the State Department story from Apr 19, 2014, titled U.S. Department of State Sports Envoys Edna Campbell and Tamika Williams Travel to Sri Lanka. In it, State Department reports that:

From April 21-25, former WNBA players Tamika Williams and Edna Campbell will visit Sri Lanka as State Department Sports Envoys .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Department.

Sinhala Tamil unity

Thornhill, Canada

#1 Apr 19, 2014
Very good, US should try to change the prevailing culture in Srilanka through such initiatives, Starting from sports, they should take control of religious liberty and political control of the Island
Ding dong demala

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Apr 19, 2014
LOL... thoughts of a converted demala pakaya before he depart to suck coca at church. pow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could soy and cruciferous vegetables reduce bre... Thu Eat Up 1
News Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Opens Prostate Can... (Sep '16) Nov 29 ReneeWilliamson 2
News Bet he's a bully (Oct '09) Nov 29 No on C 7
News Alert to Women: What Your Doctor Prescribed for... (Apr '08) Nov '17 Docht99 5
News A look at the latest on breast cancer detection... Oct '17 MichaelLWagner 1
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... Sep '17 bsrick 1
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... Sep '17 Paul 4
More from around the web