NHS faces 'Herculean' challenge

NHS faces 'Herculean' challenge

There are 3 comments on the Hillingdon Times story from Jun 6, 2013, titled NHS faces 'Herculean' challenge. In it, Hillingdon Times reports that:

In 1992, 32 per cent of people who died that year had been diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lives In just seven years' time almost one out of every two people will be expected to get cancer during their lifetime, a charity has warned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hillingdon Times.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 7, 2013
This is kind of scary and maybe one has to really reflect about changing the lifestyle to ensure that we can avoid cancer.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#2 Jun 7, 2013
My dad quit smoking 45 years ago and still got lung cancer!
Damian
#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could soy and cruciferous vegetables reduce bre... Dec '17 Eat Up 1
News Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Opens Prostate Can... (Sep '16) Nov '17 ReneeWilliamson 2
News Bet he's a bully (Oct '09) Nov '17 No on C 7
News Alert to Women: What Your Doctor Prescribed for... (Apr '08) Nov '17 Docht99 5
News A look at the latest on breast cancer detection... Oct '17 MichaelLWagner 1
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... Sep '17 bsrick 1
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... Sep '17 Paul 4
More from around the web