Boy, 9, Rejects Further Cancer Treatment

Boy, 9, Rejects Further Cancer Treatment

There are 3 comments on the KSFO AM 560 story from May 15, 2012, titled Boy, 9, Rejects Further Cancer Treatment. In it, KSFO AM 560 reports that:

After five years of fighting a rare form of brain cancer, with seven surgeries, four rounds of chemotherapy and two bouts of radiation, 9-year-old Ryan Kennedy told his mother "I'm done with this." In February, Ryan's mother told him about another surgery that doctors said would buy the Clarkston, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFO AM 560.

diana

United States

#1 May 16, 2012
Hey sweety.I HAD A AUNT AND 2 OF MY GRANFATHERS FIGHT THROUGH ALL THE CANCER OPTIONS.PLEASE HAVE FAITH.I KNOW THE LINE IS LONG AND THE WEIGHT OF ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO ENDURE IS HEAVY.THINGS WILL GO GOOD IF YOU FINISH ALL THE STEPS.MY FAMILY IS STILL HERE TODAY THANKS TO ALL THE TREATMENT.I KNOW IT MAKES YOU SICK,WEAK, AND READY TO GIVE UP.BUT,THE LORD HAS A PATH AND REASON FOR EVERYONE TO HAVETO GO TROUGH WHAT THEY HAVE TO.I THINK ITS NOT YOUR TIME TO GIVE UP YET.I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH WHATEVER DECISION YOU CHOOSE.BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER LIFE IS A VALUEABLE THING!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 May 18, 2012
how sad for this poor kid. but i cant say i blame him for giving up..
Jan

Victoria, Canada

#4 May 23, 2012
It's surely against nature for a child to give up on life. He's hardly had any life to give up on yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator McCain returning to Arizona for cancer ... (Jul '17) Jan 25 TheRealDeal 6
News Could soy and cruciferous vegetables reduce bre... Dec '17 Eat Up 1
News Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Opens Prostate Can... (Sep '16) Nov '17 ReneeWilliamson 2
News Bet he's a bully (Oct '09) Nov '17 No on C 7
News Alert to Women: What Your Doctor Prescribed for... (Apr '08) Nov '17 Docht99 5
News A look at the latest on breast cancer detection... Oct '17 MichaelLWagner 1
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... Sep '17 bsrick 1
More from around the web