Hormone risk greater years after meno...

Hormone risk greater years after menopause

There are 2 comments on the HeraldTribune.com story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Hormone risk greater years after menopause. In it, HeraldTribune.com reports that:

Here is a look at how hormone advice has changed over time as the federal Women's Health Initiative has been analyzed in more detail. via HeraldTribune.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldTribune.com.

Joanie McFarland

Glendale, AZ

#1 Jun 22, 2007
I am 63 years old and have been on hrt since I had a hysterectomy at age 25. So far I have had no problems. I did have to change hrt meds a couple of times.and finally I found "MENEST" and it has been perfect. 9779

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LANGHAM CANCER RESEARCH @DERBY uk (Jul '13) Tue andrew john langham 20
News We're looking too hard for cancer and it's bein... Tue PFfff 1
You Can Order your Cancer Medication from India... Nov 18 angelazoe 1
Gendicine (Sep '06) Nov 12 Rabia 86
News Jimmy Carter gets optimistic update on cancer t... Nov 10 Tighty whitey 2
Langham cancer research derby' new cancer trea... Nov 6 Written for Jesus 5
News Pregnant, with HPV warts Nov 4 BarnettTaylor 1
More from around the web