New cancer treatment center opens in ...

New cancer treatment center opens in 4 Corners

There are 2 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Dec 19, 2008, titled New cancer treatment center opens in 4 Corners. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

A new cancer treatment center opening up in the Four Corners will save residents offers residents the newest treatments without the long travels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Why bother

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 19, 2008
Dear KOB-TV: Thank you for reprinting the local newspaper story about our new Cancer Center. Too bad there weren't any pictures. I enjoyed seeing video of the actual center on K O A T. After all, aren't words AND pictures what television is supposed to be?
Daquan
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VP Joe Biden Set for In-Depth Interview with NB... 13 hr Teresa 3
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... Jun 25 Summer Friend 6
Please help our daughter Jun 4 smiley 3
News 'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) May '16 debbie 1889 198
ESCOZUL is healing cancer patients (Mar '07) May '16 spiroshouse 161
CANCER REDACTING langham cancer research der... (Dec '15) May '16 andrew john langham 5
Essiac tea-not working, Anyone found a stronger... (Jun '11) May '16 Hamandegger 13
More from around the web