BLOG: Farrah Fawcett's Cancer Battle ...

BLOG: Farrah Fawcett's Cancer Battle Raising Questions

There are 6 comments on the Fox News story from May 12, 2009, titled BLOG: Farrah Fawcett's Cancer Battle Raising Questions. In it, Fox News reports that:

The topic of anal cancer has gotten a lot of media attention lately because of Farrah Fawcetta TMs very public battle with the disease.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

MDH

North Hollywood, CA

#1 May 16, 2009
I was very moved by the airing of,'Farrah's Story' I didn't think it would affect me like it did but it was interesting but very hard to watch her suffer, and to see her attempt to do all she could to fight the fight.
She is an icon, a peer and I realize the strength that women of my generation are capable of..she is so very brave and strong and doing all she can to stay alive. She is very human in her hopes, but also a very beautiful women inside and out..a real surprise about her inner strength.
I think that it was very helpful to set the alarm for this very horrible disease and sounded an awareness because more was not been done.
I wish her peace, praise her bravery and quiet calm in the face of real adversity. It has helped me put my 'troubles' in perspective.
Thank you Farrah for all that you are.
All the best,
MDH
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#2 May 25, 2009
I respect Farrah so much for her courage, her strength, and her determination along with her positive attitude. She is a fighter and will continue to fight until the clock strikes 12.

People think anal cancer is from anal sex alone, and therefore gay men lead in anal cancer rates but it isnt true. People need to educate themselves so you can prevent yourselves from getting this cancer.
Jaime
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Jaime wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Hey, limpdick! QUIT SMOKING!!!! Then you will not have to post spam to a company that will steal other limpdick smokers money when they buy the fake medication to get wood.
Malik
#5 Sep 23, 2013

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Malik wrote:
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could soy and cruciferous vegetables reduce bre... Thu Eat Up 1
News Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Opens Prostate Can... (Sep '16) Nov 29 ReneeWilliamson 2
News Bet he's a bully (Oct '09) Nov 29 No on C 7
News Alert to Women: What Your Doctor Prescribed for... (Apr '08) Nov '17 Docht99 5
News A look at the latest on breast cancer detection... Oct '17 MichaelLWagner 1
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... Sep '17 bsrick 1
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... Sep '17 Paul 4
More from around the web