FDA approves Sanofi/Regeneron colon cancer drug
Aug 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday that it had approved the Sanofi SA and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc drug Zaltrap for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer whose tumors have failed to respond to earlier treatment with chemotherapy.
When drugs are approved by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA), does that mean they are completely safe? That’s a matter of opinion.
Zaltrap is being approved with a Boxed Warning alerting patients and health care professionals that the drug can cause severe and sometimes fatal bleeding, including gastrointestinal bleeding, and the development of holes in the gastrointestinal tract. Zaltrap can also make it more difficult for wounds to heal.
The most common side effects observed in patients receiving Zaltrap plus FOLFIRI were decreased white blood cell count, diarrhea, mouth ulcers, fatigue, high blood pressure, increased amount of protein in the urine, weight loss, decreased appetite, abdominal pain, and headache.
Health in a bottle is not always as safe as you may believe. Again the really sad reality is, Cancer was cured in America as early as 1913 and the true remedies have been suppressed to put “Profits Over People”, or their good health.
The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And The Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss And Long-Term Health, by T. Colin Campbell
1. Politics in Healing: The Suppression and Manipulation of American Medicine by Daniel Haley
2. The Persecution and trial of Gaston Naessens: The True Story of The Efforts to Suppress an Alternative Treatment for Cancer, AIDS and Other Immunologically Based Diseases, by Christopher Bird.
5.“Full Disclosure”, by Dr. Gary L Glum (AIDS Evidence of Dr. John Seale
6. Nutrition Against Disease, Roger J. Williams
7. Racketeering in Medicine, The Suppression of Alternatives, James P. Carter, M.D., Dr.P.H
8. DVD, Cancer, The Forbidden Cures, Massimo Mazzucco
9. DVD, Dying To Have Known, The Evidence Behind Natural Healing, Steve Kroschel
10. Murder By Injection: The Story of The Medical Conspiracy Against America, by Eustace Mullins
12. The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses, by Charlotte Gerson and Morton Walker
13. A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases and The Cure of Advanced Cancer by Diet Therapy, by Dr. Max Gerson
14. The Budwig Cancer & Coronary Heart Disease Prevention Diet: The Revolutionary Diet from Dr. Johanna Budwig, the Woman Who Discovered Omega-3s, by Dr. Johanna Budwig
15. Cancer: The Problem and The Solution, by Dr. Johanna Budwig
16. Royal R. Rife: Humanitarian, Betrayed and Persecuted, by Gerald F. Foye
17. The Cancer Cure That Worked: 50 Years of Suppression, by Barry Lynes
18. Suppressed Medical Science, by Jack Phillips
19. You Don’t Have To Die! by Harry M. Hoxsey
If the reports of the side-effects of Zaltrap are true then I hope people are made aware of the dangers they face when they pin their hopes of a cure for their cancer on a drug that may exacerbate their problems as much as solve them.
Patients of certain kinds of cancer may also suffer from bone pain, or bone metastases (cancer that has spread to the bones). This is where osteoporosis drugs such as Fosamax come in. Although they have been reported to help osteoporosis and cancer patients alike, the risk of side effects may still be impending. It helps to be aware. News and updates about Fosamax found at http://www.fosamaxinjurylawsuitcenter.com may be of great help to people concerned and interested.
|Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?||Wed||David||4|
|Ala. doctors explain high Medicare reimbursements||Apr 14||Anonymous||1|
|Malaria Cultivation Cure||Apr 11||Walter Harold Marlin||2|
|Disease-free survival estimates for ovarian can...||Apr 8||AIPAC is sicko||2|
|a thread for cancer patients(experience and sug...||Apr 6||Cancer causes||3|
|Health chiefs remind Halton men about cancer aw...||Apr 6||Halton Cancer cause||1|
|Douglas is right: Sex, cancer connected (Jun '13)||Mar 31||lawyers gone wild||3|