DeLese Range: Cancer-surviving mother FINALLY wears bridal gown of her dreams to renew vows

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

A woman who has battled cancer for 23 out of the 25-years she has been married, is finally able to wear her very first wedding dress.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Jeri

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Thank you for your beautiful story. I lost my sister at 42 to this disease but thanks to new research you are truly a survivor and lots of prayers for your continued journey and God Bless you and your beautiful family. In His Love, Jeri
Delese Range

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I'm sorry for the long delay of a reply. I had no clue this was even here.

I'm sorry for your loss, thank you so much for you prayers. past, persent and all future ones. I'm just carrying the cross I was given, we all have one. To, it's not about the cancers, it's totally about how I handle going through the process. For me, the victory has been won, I just have to get through this the best way I can. The only way I know to do that is with much prayer, and allow God to carry me....
Jeri wrote:
Thank you for your beautiful story. I lost my sister at 42 to this disease but thanks to new research you are truly a survivor and lots of prayers for your continued journey and God Bless you and your beautiful family. In His Love, Jeri
Fashion wigs 2013

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

http://bookmark007.com/story.php... -|-cheap-wedding-dresses-|-eve ning-dresses-2013-misses-prom

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Breast Cancer Forum right now

Search the Breast Cancer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Breast cancer support group Jul 6 Nicki Boscia Durlester 1
Breast Massage With Cream Containing Pueraria M... (Apr '09) Jul 4 MAzu 245
Abortion (Jan '12) Jul 3 godless by choice 31
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Jul 1 charlie 855
Breast Cancer Study Jun 30 Texan 4
Former 'GMA' host battles breast cancer Jun 28 DALE 1
Joan Lunden, former 'GMA' host, has cancer Jun 24 sad to hear that 1
•••
•••