Survivor Stories: Accept breast cance...

Survivor Stories: Accept breast cancer diagnosis and 'fight, fight, fight,' survivor says

There are 1 comment on the The Mississippi Press story from Oct 22, 2013, titled Survivor Stories: Accept breast cancer diagnosis and 'fight, fight, fight,' survivor says. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

When 47-year-old Maranda McCorvey received her breast cancer diagnosis in April, she said the first person she told was God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

Cassandra Smith

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I am a 4 year survivor stage 4 metastatic breast cancer had double mastectomy to increase my chances of living longer the best advice i can give is keep breathing keep living and trust the Lord. teach your family members to never ever give up and never doubt the power of prayer and positive thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Management of breast cancer in the elderly Oct 15 AmrHgeazi 1
News A month to mark: National Breast Cancer Awarene... Oct 8 Stop paying treat... 2
News 21st Wabash Valley Race for the Cure raises mor... Oct 8 Bitch 2
News A look at the latest on breast cancer detection... Oct 1 MichaelLWagner 1
News Knitted Breast Prosthetics Available To Mastect... Sep 18 Max Planck 5
News Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Sep '17 whogivesafuck 23
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Aug '17 Say no to this mef 600
More from around the web