Oct. 1 trial date for punitive damages in Little Rock woman's hormo...

Full story: WREG
A federal judge has set an Oct. 1 trial date for an Arkansas woman who is seeking punitive damages against Wyeth Pharmaceuticals because she got breast cancer after taking hormone replacement therapy. Full Story
Nancy

Warsaw, IN

#1 Aug 20, 2010
After all these years of litigation and investigations why is there still people that choose not to believe that Wythe/Pfizer created one of the worst disasters in medication for women in the last 50 years? To have lived through this totally bogus campaign to convince women this estrogen pill would help women from almost any symptom from improved heart health, younger looking skin, improving sex life and all the other ghost written doctors books and lies that were told to women in past years. This company should not only be held responsible for the injuries caused by these drugs but should be prosecuted for fraud and sent to prison. This is simply an act of greed for the bottom line in yet another corporation that did not care about or admit the harm they were doing to many women in America and many other countries.
Mary

Irvington, NJ

#2 Aug 26, 2010
I think this company should be responsible for the injuries caused by these drugs to thousands of healthy women, for their deaths, their mutilation and the suffering of all of them when they had breast cancer after taken those HRT drugs.
Garret
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) Dec 24 Tio Sam 48
YouDocs: Managing your cancer treatment Dec 23 maryjaneprincton 1
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Dec 16 Embarrassed 864
Varicose Veins: Fact, Fiction, & Cure (Mar '14) Dec 15 Paul Bear 4
Banned DNA test kits hit UK stores Dec 4 Kid_Tomorrow 1
weight loss forum Dec 4 laura adams 1
Angelina Jolie is smoking cigarettes after canc... Dec 3 bappy das 4
More from around the web