Oct. 1 trial date for punitive damages in Little Rock woman's hormo...

Full story: WREG

A federal judge has set an Oct. 1 trial date for an Arkansas woman who is seeking punitive damages against Wyeth Pharmaceuticals because she got breast cancer after taking hormone replacement therapy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Nancy

Nappanee, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

After all these years of litigation and investigations why is there still people that choose not to believe that Wythe/Pfizer created one of the worst disasters in medication for women in the last 50 years? To have lived through this totally bogus campaign to convince women this estrogen pill would help women from almost any symptom from improved heart health, younger looking skin, improving sex life and all the other ghost written doctors books and lies that were told to women in past years. This company should not only be held responsible for the injuries caused by these drugs but should be prosecuted for fraud and sent to prison. This is simply an act of greed for the bottom line in yet another corporation that did not care about or admit the harm they were doing to many women in America and many other countries.
Mary

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

I think this company should be responsible for the injuries caused by these drugs to thousands of healthy women, for their deaths, their mutilation and the suffering of all of them when they had breast cancer after taken those HRT drugs.
Garret

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Breast Cancer Forum right now

Search the Breast Cancer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Newly created test predicts chance of breast ca... 21 hr Voice of Reality 1
Treatment For Bipolar Still Complex (Oct '07) Sun Michelle 477
'God has brought me through' Apr 18 YHWH 35
Alaska Ad Proudly Ties Dem Senator To 'Obamacare' Apr 12 conservative crapola 1
Woman Survives Breast Cancer Diagnosis Twice Apr 10 Monica 2
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Apr 8 Bell 584
Battling breast cancer: How yoga may improve pa... Apr 8 Sabine 4
•••
•••