My wife doesn't want sex, so I cheated on her with a man. What now?

Sep 14, 2013 Full story: Bangor Daily News 7

I'm a 50-year-old professional man. I married my college sweetheart, and we've been happily married for almost 30 years.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#1 Sep 14, 2013
I think cheating on one's partner is far more dangerous nowadays nowadays than in the past, because it seems that there are far more people nowadays infected with a far more variety of STD's than in the past.

I don't think it's worth taking a chance.

Since: Sep 13

Banbury, UK

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Hory man lookn 4 woman live in Sheffield-UK 4 lovely fun

Since: Sep 13

Banbury, UK

#3 Sep 14, 2013
M lookn for woman live in Sheffield UK just txt me
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#4 Sep 15, 2013
If a wife (or husband) is either uninterested, unwilling, or unable to provide the sexual interaction and release of their partner (even if through methods other than intercourse) then it is not only should they not complain when the other person goes outside the marriage, but I think it is that spouse' s duty to assist their mate in getting what they need by setting them up with a FWB or "playmate" from their pool of trusted friends and acquaintances. There are far too many STDs out there to to allow your loved one to risk themselves in that way! No loving wife or husband would allow that, nor would they expect their mate to just go without what normal healthy people need.
Mark

Humble, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2013
I know a wife would be upset either way but I wonder if she would be more upset that he had sex with a neighbor woman or neighbor man.
raaz

Delhi, India

#6 Sep 16, 2013
Please contact any lady sex with me
raaz

Delhi, India

#7 Sep 16, 2013
My contact9716940596

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) 3 hr No more ouches 181
Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Oct 17 Susan 163
BMI Bank supports breast cancer awareness initi... Oct 11 MOMIN ANSARI 2
Allstate partner with author Hollye Jacobs for ... Oct 7 HollyeJacobs 1
Teens push for breast-cancer awareness in the A... Oct 7 thegreatlc33 1
BRA Day to inform breast cancer survivors of re... Oct 5 cant run from cancer 1
Halton Run for the Cure is Sunday Oct 5 cant run from cancer 1

Breast Cancer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE