West Boca survivor spreads word about...

West Boca survivor spreads word about rare form of breast cancer

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 21, 2007, titled West Boca survivor spreads word about rare form of breast cancer. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A mammogram didn't catch it. Biopsies showed nothing was wrong. Even a doctor didn't detect the aggressive form of breast cancer that had invaded Sunnie Jacob's body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Sunnie

AOL

#1 Oct 21, 2007
Thanks Patty,

You did a great job. Thanks for taking the time to do research on IBC. You have helped to save lives.
Sunnie Jacobs
Aangelnxtc

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2007
THANK YOU PATTY, WINNING THE WAR WITH I B C IS MY NEW FULL TIME JOB. I AM IN MELBOURNE A COUPLE HOURS NORTH OF YOU. IM BEING TREATED AT MD ANDERSON ORLANDO. THEY ARE A SWING OFF FROM HOUSTON. EXHAUSTING I THINK WAS MY FIRST SIGN OF THIS CANCER WHEN I THINK BACK. A SPOT ON MY CHEST NEAR MY RIGHT BREAST WAS WERE I FOUND THE SHEET GROWING. WWW.MDANDERSON.ORG SEARCH BREAST CANCER. EVERYBODYS BODY TALKS, LISTEN TO IT !!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU,
ANGELA CRIDDLE
Norma Greer

Boise, ID

#3 Oct 21, 2007
Thank you, both Patty and Sunnie for this article. In this case, knowledge can mean life.

Since the cancer has no lump and is hard to diagnose and the medical community isn't up-to-speed on its existance, this story is so important.
Dovie Poe Shockley

Jasper, IN

#4 Oct 22, 2007
This is by far one of the best articles, in simple words, so everyone can understand; This cancer is BAD news! I am three years past diagnosis, but my quality of life has forever been changed. This disease tears families apart, makes dreams dissapear, and just in general makes a person feel sick and upset alot. A lot of us don't live long. I just pray the medical team will be able to find a cure soon, and we get the word out to women so they will check for this monster of a disease and have any unusal thing on or about the breast looked at by a doctor. Red, warm like sun burn, nipple flattened, and itching; those signs got me to see my doctor. Ladies, please check every few days and make sure you get a visual as well as physicial check of each breast. It could save your life.
Austin
#5 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxotere - side effects - permanent hair loss ! (Mar '09) Apr 7 Katherine 368
News Komen affiliate distributes local grants for br... Apr 4 The Phartz 2
News Breast Cancer Radiation May Be Risky for Smokers Mar '17 sunflare 1
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Mar '17 Marybeth 599
News $1.1 Million Grant Funds Study on Why Early Pre... Mar '17 butters_ 9
News Donna Deegan: Why the name change? (Dec '07) Feb '17 Janie 59
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Feb '17 kiran rai 885
More from around the web