Call for crackdown on docs who peddle HGH

Jun 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ISIL Channels

"In March of last year, when Jeff Beacher, then 33 and headlining his own Las Vegas variety show, was looking for ways to shave some of the bulk off his 350-pound frame, he followed a friend's advice and turned ...

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Oct 2, 2013
Dwse

Tiraspol, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

Judged:

no
Donna

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Judged:

I too am very sorry for Dr B. I feel he really belived in his practice for beating obeisty (?)
I was with him since Jan 08. And never had a problem. I hope all works out well for him..
Friend of Phen

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Judged:

He didn't peddle HCG; why are you posting in here?

DOH !
Donna

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

Friend of Phen wrote:
He didn't peddle HCG; why are you posting in here?
DOH !
Wow I didnt mean anything bad. I didnt think that he was peddleing. I must of did something wrong

Since: Jun 08

Gilbert AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

LOL actually this is supposed to be the HGH forum which is Human Growth Hormone. I sincerely believe if we could all take this on a daily basis, alot of our physical health issues, including weight gain and diabetes, could be a thing of the past. I have done some research on this stuff and if it didn't cost $1700 to go to a doctor here in AZ and get all of my bloodwork and crap done to get some, I would do it in a heartbeat!! 1cc a day will keep the doctors away!! Unfortunately, think of how much money the pharmaceutical companies would lose if we no longer needed all those drugs for all our ailments!! JMHO :) Ciao and goodnight, Phrends.

Since: Jun 08

Gilbert AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

Oops I didn't mean to add the "unfortunately" part, I would love to see an alternative to all of the super expensive meds that people have to take just to live normal lives. Ivanna, out!
Melvin

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Lambourne

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Breast Cancer Forum right now

Search the Breast Cancer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry Hall Woman Makes 'Pretty Pockets' for Bre... (Oct '13) Jul 24 Jen 3
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Jul 21 anomanis 857
Breast Cancer Study Jul 16 Texan 6
A cancer survivor shaves her head to raise money Jul 15 Voice of Reality 1
Breast cancer support group Jul 6 Nicki Boscia Durlester 1
Breast Massage With Cream Containing Pueraria M... (Apr '09) Jul 4 MAzu 245
Abortion (Jan '12) Jul 3 godless by choice 30
•••
•••