Patients upset over doctors' departure

Full story: NewsTimes.com 28
Past and present cancer patients upset about the departure of three New Milford Hospital oncologists want assurance the hospital is not pushing away good doctors. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dump Hater

Monroe, CT

#22 Jan 17, 2008
Dumper from Prospect if you don't have anything constructive to say, please don't comment. You obviously don'r know much about New Milford.
peggie heron heidel

Bethel, CT

#23 Jan 21, 2008
Our family is quite distressed that Dr. Legris has left the practice and we have no info on how or where he is. Marc is a wonderful doctor and person.
Sherman Neighbor

Hartford, CT

#24 Jun 3, 2008
Having had procedures at NM Hospital and used their emergency room twice, I have to say their patient care was top notch. I was absolutely impressed with the quality of the care and staff for a small town hospital. I don't see what so many are complaining about - I have no hesitation going there and would recommend it highly.

Since: Oct 07

New York, NY

#25 Jun 3, 2008
peggie heron heidel wrote:
Our family is quite distressed that Dr. Legris has left the practice and we have no info on how or where he is. Marc is a wonderful doctor and person.
Anyone know what happened with him?
brucern1

Holyoke, MA

#26 Mar 31, 2010
BigPapiOnRoids wrote:
Another Dr. not related to this story but from New Milford also left recently. Dr. Marc Legris. Anyone know if he is starting up his own practice or someone else in the area?
he has a practice in sharon ct
american insured

Canaan, CT

#28 Aug 17, 2010
Dump wrote:
NMH is a dump like Danbury, they serve illegal criminals first and get paid by you
sorry that the illegals or so you call them have health isurance that is not the hospitals fault that is the gov't not taking care of the american people!!! also there are mothers and women (not illegals) at the hospital everytime they or there kids sneeze not so much with the illegals thay are usually half dead before thay even complain!!!!and by the way every foriegner is not an illegal!!! we are all human though!!!!!!!
Rachel Crane

Torrington, CT

#29 Apr 6, 2013
I would also like to know where Dr. Legris is practicing. He was THEE best Dr. my husband and I have ever seen. When he left we were both absolutely crushed! I have been searching for him periodically to see if he has started his own practice. He's amazing! We both miss him terribly. If only all Dr.s could be like him. He always listened to you.
Nick

Danbury, CT

#30 Apr 7, 2013
Rachel Crane you know the one who fucks NIGGERS wrote:
I would also like to know where Dr. Legris is practicing. He was THEE best Dr. my husband and I have ever seen. When he left we were both absolutely crushed! I have been searching for him periodically to see if he has started his own practice. He's amazing! We both miss him terribly. If only all Dr.s could be like him. He always listened to you.
That's nasty! You mudshark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'God has brought me through' Tue Auntie Theist 39
Breast Cancer Study Mon paddyomalley 8
Former 'GMA' host battles breast cancer Sep 12 Pamcb3 2
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Sep 12 Alex Saucedo 861
Ontario Breast Screening program now at Halton ... Sep 8 other Screening p... 1
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Sep 3 Kami 591
Abortion (Jan '12) Aug 29 Ms_Julie 31
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Breast Cancer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••